New in town

brandanhuber

Apr 9, 2012
Becker, mn
Bulldog(s) Names
Goose, Gertie, Moxie and Steezy
Hello, I am new to this site but have been enjoying it. Cooper's mom got me on here. I have four bullies, Goose, Gertie Girl, Moxie, and Steezy summit ryder. I am a stay home bully mom. :D I love my dogs more than I like a lot of people. I hope to get to know all of you other bully lovers.:D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... We all love pix and would love to see your 'family'. If you need any help there are tutorials on pic posting to help or just ask. Thanx for joining, I hope you enjoy the site. Glad to have you here. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: hope you enjoy the website as much as we do.......now about those :pics:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! Sounds like you have s full house. Yes we need pics please. :D don't be shy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome to the site. Cant wait to see pic of your family 😄

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: I'm a stay at home mom to my bullies too! You'll fit right in with us. Once you figure out how...please show us pics of your bully babies. Other than taking care of hubby and my fur family I love to play with my iPad and make all these goofy pictures and BabyGirl is a good model (when she stays still that is) most times she rather look away from the camera :cursing: but I keep trying. So you keep trying too cuz it sure sounds like you must be super busy watching after them. You must have a lot of stories to tell. Thanks for joining.

06ef8495.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!!! A bully addict, how awesome! I cannot wait to see your family!

C

Cooper11

:) Yay you figured it out!!! She has a pic of her bullies on her profile if anyone wants to see them. They are all so cute!! She has lots of pics so I am sure she will figure out how to post them.....Brandy just go to the top of the box at the bottom of page like you are going to write a comment and there is a tool bar right there with the picture symbol to upload pics....only lets you do 5 pics per post so if you have more just submit the first 5 and make a new comment with more pics! You are going to love this site!! Great people with lots of info!!!! :yes: Always picking their brains :picknose:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: Cant wait to see pictures of your gang! Glad you joined!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and glad you found us. The easiest way I have found to put pics is use Photobucket, then it's just copy and paste.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online