New Member :)

Bullymommy55

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Star
Hey Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself since I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and wanted to become part of this Wonderful community. Im from Socal and have a female english bulldog who will be 2 in August. This was our 1st bulldog and have decided its the best breed we have ever owned. Words cant explain how much we love our lil girl and feel so lucky to have her in our home . Hope to chat with everyone soon:D star pup.jpgstar.jpgstar pup2.jpgstar 3.JPGstarr.JPG

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there and :welcome: So happy you decided to say hello and stop lurking. Star is beautiful, I'm not surprised she won your heart
:heart::heart: I especially love the tippy tongue pic and know there are quite a few others here who will fall for your girl :heart::heart:

You've done the hard bit now...you've said hello to all us crazy people, so float around the site and make yourself at home.
Theres lots to see and do here fom games to photo themes and contests :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Star is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing a lot more of her.

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Wow she is really beautiful!! Glad to see you finally joined And Star is a awesome name. Welcome!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: to you and Star and she definitely is a star too!:up: Since you say you've been lurking then you must know the crazy picture lady! :rolleyes: and surely you must know my BabyGirl by now...:smoochwink: Don't be shy we're just a little silly and try to have a laugh or two while we're here.

04d67f1f.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome to EBN. I'm Bruce and my wonderful wife Lari is also on the site. Our 'world's greatest bully' is Princess Gracie, aka HRH. Your little Star is a cutie patootie> I can see why you love her so much :heart::heart:. Thanx so much for joined and please feel free to join in any of the activities or conversations here at EBN. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome, another lurker! ;) glad you decided to jump in. start is beautiful I love that tongue tippy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
The 2 year old also looks great, not sure how I'm going to feel as Kains teeth grow out but her jaw looks great to me :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome to EBN! :welcome: I lurked for a while before joining too...but this community quickly sucks you in and you never want to leave because it is so awesome!

Star is such a beauty :luv: Can't wait to see more pictures of your pretty bullie!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Star is beeeeaaauuuutiful! Glad you stopped lurking, cannot wait to hear all about you both!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: Gllad you joined us! Star is beautiful !! Love the pictures...Thanks for sharing!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.