New To The Site

TitoGunz

Apr 3, 2012
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Hey everyone. My name is Tito from South Florida. I just brought home a 10 week old English Bulldog, Bentley. Really excited! He's my first Bully. Anyway, I'm here to learn and contribute much as I can. See ya around.... Thanks for having me.:D

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Congratulations on your new puppy! I'd be excited too and hope you will post some pictures of your new baby.

c5fa1092.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Why :hiya: there Tito and Sir Bently! :welcome: to EBN!!! Just jump right on in and make yourself at home. You can never post enough pictures here - we love them!!! There's also some great articles here, a calendar and so much more. :up:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to ebn. Fair warning there are some nuts on here. One's name ryhmes with super:tease:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I don't think you have been harassed for pics enough yet....so allow me to rectify that :pics:.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. I hope you will make yourself at home and enjoy the site. There is a wealth of bully info and experienced people here willing to make the bully experience a fun one. Puppies can be a challenge but ask lots of questions and we will help you thru 'puppyhood'. Thanx for joining... Oh yes,,,, about those pix!!!!! ;)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
:welcome: You will soon be addicted to this site! The people here are great and soon you will feel like they are your family, as I do. Hurry and post pictures of your new baby, Bentley!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Cannot wait to see your baby! There is a forum for tutorials as well!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online