Cindy Mozingo

Mar 23, 2012
Buckley, WA. in the foothills of Mt Rainier on the
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly
Ok here i am, thank you Vegas Howard for getting me in here. I just discovered that Vegas Howard is my neighbor, literally.

So, my name is Cindy, i live in Buckley, WA in the foothills of Mt Rainier. Lets just say if the mountain ever blows, it will get me before it does Vegas.

I started Cascade Bulldog Rescue/Rehome, Inc in 1997 and we bacame 501 c 3 in May of 2001. This is our 11th year. I am also the Division V Rescue Coordinator, managing 5 states, (WA, OR, ID, MT, Alaska) and BC, Canada.

We have a bazillion volunteers but can always use more. We rescue purebred english and French Bulldogs.

I am retired and am very passionate with regard to helping these dogs. My other interests are quilting, embroidery, either machine or by hand and working on our property.

Thanks for having me.
Cindy

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
a9373b76.jpg

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
CINDY!!!! It's me - Vicki! :D I am so glad you are here. You will bring a WEALTH of information to our beloved forum.

Bo cropped.jpg Bo sez: "Thanks for the good time at the AKC Show a couple weekends ago. I had a blast!"

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: it looks like we share more than a few common interests. :) glad to have you here.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to EBN>>Cant wait to see pics..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Cindy. You so sound like you belong here!!! This site is dedicated to EB's and is a wealth if info on the breed. We certainly welcome you and hope you will provide your input to the threads. Thanx for joining. I hope we can also help you in your rescue efforts in some way. :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome! So glad you joined us and looking forward to seeing some pictures. Thank you for helping our beloved bullies with your rescue! :love:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!!! Your experience with the breed is more than welcomed and thank you so very much for what you do. Any pics of your babies? ;)

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: Glad you made it :)

Sounds like you have your hands full with all those rescues and yet you still find the time to have hobbies! I look forward to the stories and experience I know you will be sharing :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Heloo and welcome to the site!! Thank you for all you do to help give a better life to these sweet breeds!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
First of all, Yes !!! Someone else from Washington!! We are taking over the site!!!
I grew up in Puyallup so I know exactly where you are!!
Second, Cindy, I think you and I have had contact before. I was trying to adopt a rescue bullie from Cascade about 6 months ago and I mentioned seeing the dog on English bull dog news Forum and you asked all about it (I am pretty sure it was you but I will go back and look at the messages). I am so glad you made it. And if you ever need help on this side of the state, I would love to help!!

P.S. You dont still have Maggie do you, lol!!

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] here is another addition to our bullie meet up party!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online