Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Just love the ear. It totally makes her more adorable looking. :luv:

61c7a910.jpg

C

Cooper11

OMG that ear is cracking me up. How silly is that! To tell you the truth I didn't even notice it until I read your intro lol! It is cute! Is she maybe mixed with a frenchie or what did the breeder say about her ear. I know my breeder had a pup that his ears looked pinned back and started ticking upi but in time they finally went down and normal. If her ear stays like that she will get a lot of attention :). Welcome to EBN.. :picknose: .this is an awesome site with awesome bully owners that know their stuff!!! Can't want to see more picks of your one eared unique dog!

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
OMG that ear is cracking me up. How silly is that! To tell you the truth I didn't even notice it until I read your intro lol! It is cute! Is she maybe mixed with a frenchie or what did the breeder say about her ear. I know my breeder had a pup that his ears looked pinned back and started ticking upi but in time they finally went down and normal. If her ear stays like that she will get a lot of attention :). Welcome to EBN.. :picknoe: .this is an awesome site with awesome bully owners that know their stuff!!! Can't want to see more picks of your one eared unique dog!

Come on now! You better come back you cant even :picknose: anymore!!! HURRRY

OP
frank

frank

Mar 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
frank
Thanks for all the welcomes, i will try get some more pics of frank up asap. Nice to meet you all

OP
frank

frank

Mar 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
frank
Just put a couple more pics of frank and her ear up :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.