Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Hi all,

Just got myself the dog of my dream an E.B Bongo he's 8 weeks old and I love him. His mom and Dad are both Canadian champions and I think he was the pick of the litter lol but don't we all.
i was very happy to find this forum and will try to figure out how to post pics from my I pad. :D

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Pick of the litter or not ... I'd love to see Bongo. Is this your first bulldog? If so you are in the right place cuz we love all bulldogs here whether they are champions or not. You will see bulldogs come in all shapes and sizes, some active and some not so much. While you're figuring out how to post pictures...you can start by telling us what he's eating as you will find that the "right" kind of food is the most important foundation of your bulldogs health. Bulldog hygiene is important too as you will need to keep his wrinkles clean and some need their behinds wiped clean because their tails might be in the way. Tails can be an issue as sometimes they can harbor moisture that makes a perfect breeding ground for yeast and bacteria. Some dogs have a "tail pocket" and that must be kept clean and dry. Because these dogs can have a lot of face wrinkles sometimes the wrinkles around the eyes can cause eyelids to roll in and the eyelashes may irritate the eye and cause an ulcer. Allergies can create red itchy eyes which can lead to more eye issues. So the key here is to "prevent or reduce" health issues by regularly visiting EBN and reading as many threads as you can and ask lots of questions, any kind of questions, dumb questions, smart questions. Chances are somebody has had experience with it. We're not all business though and you will see we have some "colorful" and fun characters here because we love to laugh too! In the meantime though takes lots of pictures of that "pick of the litter" cuz they grow so very fast and you'll look back and wonder where did your puppy go? You may wind up with a 70 lb bulldog who hogs up your side of the bed. LOL!

7432305f.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Frank and Bongo..... welcome to the site and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I use an IPad and have found I can post pics two ways. I load pics on photo bucket with my PC laptop then copy and paste image link using the iPad. Or with Tapatalk can post from the iPad directly.

I also just loaded a photo bucket app this week, but haven't played with it yet to see how that will work.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. This site is a wealth of info about bullies. There are a ton of articles to help you with your puppy and so much experienced people here you'll find it hard to stump them with whatever questions you ask. Don'e hesitate to join right in. And about those pix............

:pics:

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Welcome to EBN, Frank and Bongo! Pictures, please!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome to you and Bongo! Cant wait to see pictures of the little guy! Get ready everyone is going to ask! lol Everyone is here is very caring and always willing to help with anything we need! Glad you joined!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hi Frank & Bongo! That's right, who cares if they're pick of the litter or not?! We love them no matter what:)

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome Frank and Bongo!!😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: to EBN, Frank and Bongo...I sure hope you figure out how to post pics soon so we can all see your cutey :heart:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome fellow Canadian! How's the weather over there West Coaster? It's a sunny 20 degrees celcius here right now and loving it. Who would've imagined that we'd be able to open our windows wide open in the middle of March!?

So glad you joined and can't wait to see pics of Bongo. Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you may have. I remember getting my first bully, it felt like bringing home our first kid, my bf and I looked at each other and said "What in the world are we supposed to do now!?". :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Frank and Bongo!! So happy to meet you both. You'll find we are a case bunch and love getting to know everyone and every Bully! Jump in and I have great trouble with pictures too..so I'm no help! If you find you need more help..just ask..someone will be there to walk you through it! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online