New Member from Michigan

BulldwgR56

Feb 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirrius
Welcome to ebn, nice looking clan of bullies!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sorry I'm late just been a really busy day of errands and chores. Got to beat the rain that is just beginning as I type. LOL! So...Welcome Heather! So glad to meet an experienced bully owner. Wow! How great you have a herd of bullies! You must have a lot of stories to share and of course we need your help cuz we have lots of new bully mommies and daddies with questions. We've learned a lot from each others experiences but there is always something new around the corner. Food, health and behavior issues. It's an ongoing process but we are crazy about our bullies and our members and just want to help and provide as much information as possible to keep our fur babies happy and as healthy as possible. So rule number one...lots of pictures cuz we want to love your bullies too!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good Morning and :welcome: to EBN. I hope you enjoy the site and become an active member. Im sure your experience will be much appreciated. Thanx for joining and please post more pix of your herd! ;)

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Hi and welcome!!! I am glad you found this site! I travel to Michigan each week for work for a while, but I live in Mississippi. You have great looking bullies!:hiya:

OP
Bulldoggie371

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
From left to right: Aries and Echo are 6, their mother next in line Ciara will be 9 in April and Boz our DBR Rescue is 8 :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!!! Your gang is beautiful!!! Nice to have you here and more expertise on the breed is always handy! Thanks for helping with rescue, these poor babies need all the help they can get. ;) Hope you love it here as much as we all do.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome to you and your beautiful bullys!! 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome! We are so glad you found us here at EBN! You have a beautiful bulldog family and I hope to see more pictures of your adorable bullies. And thank you for being involved in bulldog rescue...it is a wonderful thing you do!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online