New Member from Michigan

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
My name is Heather, we are owned by 4 Bullies of our own (Boz, Ciara, Echo & Aries) and we do Rescue work for the Detroit Bulldog Rescue. I'm so happy I found this site and hope to meet some fellow Bullie lovers and learn alot.

Heather
:D photo(5).jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: glad to have you here. We love helping out rescues here. Can't wait to hear even more about yours.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and you have some beautiful bullies.

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
awww they're all gorgeous :) you lucky family .... my fav is the one on the right :)

OP
Bulldoggie371

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
The one on the right is our Very first Foster/Rescue Boz. Needless to say he never went anywhere!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
From one Michigan member to another :welcome: and you have some very beautiful :bully:'s there!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN!! What a very happy and healthy looking gang of bullies you have there.... wow!!

C

Cooper11

WooHoo!!!! :party:......So glad you found this site! I know you will love it..I am so glad I found it as well. You can never know everything about this breed and it is so nice to have awesome people to come to! They have helped me so much with worries and questions I have had......Let me warn you there are some weirdos in here :blink: Some serious Weirdos :picknose: Just follow my lead and you will be okay! :cool: Stay away from the mods and the chatty ones.....well except me I am chatting but I only say cool things! :yes: :) hehe Seriously welcome to the site. I am glad you found us I was just thinking today we haven't had a newbie in awhile!!! And :bow: to you for having 4 awesome bullies! I only have one and my mom has his sister [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] and they take up all of our time! :) There are a few on here with 4-5 bullies so you will fit right in!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
:hiya: Welcome, from Iowa! Your bullies are cute! :bravo: Too with your rescue work, I think that would be very interesting and rewarding. Quick question.....how old are your bullies?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: to you and your family! They are all adorable...Thank you for doing all you do with rescue! Cant wait to see more pics...We love pictures! This is the best bullie site and everyone is helpful...Glad you found us !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.