Introducing my new baby bully

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Thank you all! I am glad I found this site and all of the Bully pawrents here!! I don't mean to be a bragging mom, but I think he is pretty cute myself! I must say all of the bullies I have seen on here are great looking bullies! I am looking forward to getting to know you all better! This site with all of the information on bullies should be mandatory for all humans owned by EB's!

I'll drink to that one too! :beer: :victory:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is precious!!

Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Awesome looking puppy.....Just remember they grow up really fast like our kids.....so enjoy the puppy!!!!!

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
It won't be long and you will bring that baby girl home!! They are so sweet and cuddly!

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
Zeus is soo precious. Congrats on being a new bully mommy. Must be something in the water, I just got my baby boy Moe 1 week and 4 days ago. We all have baby fever. I am going in just a bit to pick up my Molly and Moe from boarding, we got back from vacation yesturday and I wanted sooooo bad to go get them then but the office was closed so I had to wait until today. I am sure they will both be nice and spoiled now.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome to the forum!!! 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Congratulations! He's sure a cute lil boy, hope to see him growing into a big handsome guy :)

mendomama

Aug 28, 2011
Mendocino, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Uni & Boadie
OH MAN! TOO CUTE! It makes me want a new bully baby. Ha, what I am I saying I got enough already. Welcome! This site will help you with all those questions you will have.

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Thank you EBN friends! We are enjoying him so much! He is so sweet and cuddly! He now weighs 8 1/2 lbs at 9 weeks. I call him my little piglet!❤

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
He is so adorable, reminds me of Ftse when I brought him home.
have lots of fun with Zeus.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.