Introducing my new baby bully

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] No I wasnt talking about :picknose:! hahaha bullieitis omg Im the only one that thought it was funny! Like a disease being addicted to bullies! uggghhhh really :girlwacko: lol Still my Louise

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Ugh it hadnt sounded so ! LOL I think I gave Brutus a complex and I have to give him dessert tonight! He heard me laughing about him!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wow....that pic in your avatar? I've never seen a cuter baby pic, I don't think. Whatta doll boy.

Bea slept in my lap for the eight hour drive back home from her breeder's place. She peed perfectly at every stop. Never cried once. Listened to me and followed me. I was amazed. Meant to be, I guess!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Zues is a doll! Nice to see you also joined 4 paw too!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG! What a sweet little doll baby of a puppy! I don't blame the flight attendants for wanting to "coochie-coo" him. I'd be :inlove: too!

You better take lots of pictures and videos and show them to us or else I'll send the picture police to "remind" you! LOL!

a3271e4e.jpg

C

Cooper11

OMG! What a sweet little doll baby of a puppy! I don't blame the flight attendants for wanting to "coochie-coo" him. I'd be :inlove: too!

You better take lots of pictures and videos and show them to us or else I'll send the picture police to "remind" you! LOL!

a3271e4e.jpg

LOL Love this one!!!

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Thank you all! I am glad I found this site and all of the Bully pawrents here!! I don't mean to be a bragging mom, but I think he is pretty cute myself! I must say all of the bullies I have seen on here are great looking bullies! I am looking forward to getting to know you all better! This site with all of the information on bullies should be mandatory for all humans owned by EB's!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome ! Zeus is adorable. My new precious girl is 2 weeks and I am so jealous of you right now

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.