New Bullie momma from Iowa....

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION]..... I normally say :welcome: to our new members but in your case all I can think of is You have my condolences. Having to put up with THAT for all these years.... its sooo sad..:(

Anyway... Im glad you joined if for no reason other than to defend yourself from "Her".

Gracie is a doll and please keep posting pix of her. :love:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Its crazy how many are here...All Gracies are special....[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Thats a hard one...Some days Lady Gracie others Crazy Gracie.....lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:faint: greeeeeeeeat.....another one? And one who admits she gave birth to ....well..you know :shhhh:
Okayyy..okayyyyy.. :welcome: :eek:

heyyyyyyy..I thought [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] was her mom! :tease:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
YAY! Now we have [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] and her mama, this is going to make EBN a fun place to be! Unless of course Megan quits picking her nose in front of her mom.... that would not be any fun!

P.S. More pics please! :)

OP
GRACIE11

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Thank you! Your Gracie is adorable!:tongue: I will have to go check out your pictures.

C

Cooper11

@GRACIE11 ..... I normally say :welcome: to our new members but in your case all I can think of is You have my condolences. Having to put up with THAT for all these years.... its sooo sad..:(

Anyway... Im glad you joined if for no reason other than to defend yourself from "Her".

Gracie is a doll and please keep posting pix of her. :love:
:cry:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome! I heard you let [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] stay up late! As her treating psych rn I could suggest meds, lol. And now she is counting other peoples post? I tink she is making a run for post again

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

You need to drop [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] again... may knock her back to normal :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.