New Bullie momma from Iowa....

GRACIE11

Feb 11, 2012
Fairbank, Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie Mae "The Diva"
Hello everyone,
I have heard so much about you guy's from my daughter coop11. I know she's a little different! No fault of her own.....she was dropped on her head she was a baby
:hahaha::p:p:p Now I have too tell you about my pride and joy....Gracie Mae she is 6 1/2 months old I just love her too death! She makes me laugh all the time even when she should be getting told she is naughty! My husband thinks I'm obsessed with her:nonono::bully: but we know that's not true it's just the breed that makes you love them soo much! I only work part time 4 to 5 hours a day and I just can't wait to get home to see her:) Well I hope we can all become great bullie buddies!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:welcome: to EBN!! Jump right on in and make yourself at home. You're hubby's probably right on the obsessing part, we're all pretty obsessed with ours and others here. You're in great company and we can surely help you achieve full obsession. :up: :laugh:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
FINALLY YOU MADE IT! Now that explains what happend with [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] hahaha :rofl: She is my buddy here! So happy you joined as well!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] is your daughter, she's a whacky one: :ROFL: She said you'd be here. Do you know she has a nose picking' issue? :rofl:

C

Cooper11

Hey Don't you talk about my momma!! @JeannieCO you obsessed with my mom or what....you have posted like 5 times on her intro.....as she is telling me to leave you alone that her and you are going to be buds like me and Snook @ChanelnBrutus I guess from one Queenie to the other! :)

O and jeannie if you would have been reading chat I said my mom asked me what was up with all the nose picking lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Don't you talk about my momma!! @JeannieCO you obsessed with my mom or what....you have posted like 5 times on her intro.....as she is telling me to leave you alone that her and you are going to be buds like me and Snook @ChanelnBrutus I guess from one Queenie to the other! :)

O and jeannie if you would have been reading chat I said my mom asked me what was up with all the nose picking lol
6 now, just trying to outdo you for the top poster for March. :biglaugh:

I don't read the chat, I have it turned off!!! :up:

L

Lucy-licious

Well you know she has 4 kids plus Gracie and mallory (shih tzu) and I was the only other one mentioned.....so that should tell you something! :gum:

Yeah it tells us that you Mom loves Gracie best and thinks your a little...well er :picknose:

Hi there Coops Mom [MENTION=4285]GRACIE11[/MENTION] :welcome: to our humble home. We're all bully obsessed in here so your in very good company.

and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] out posting [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] will take some doing are you sure you want the challenge :rofl:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to the craziness...Gracie is a cutie...

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Diva Gracie and [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] momma.

We have enough Gracie's around here to form our own special club. [MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=4052]GraciesMomma[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.