This is Molly's new baby bro

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
I know me and Molly are not completely new, but our new baby is and I think he should be introduced as well. We haven't decided on a name yet but here are his pictures from the breeder. We will be going to pick him up this afternoon. We just could not resist with picking him with all those wrinkles, his georgeous colors and that sweet adorable face. They call him Moe, but I'm not so sure about that name. Any suggestions?

march5-at-eb-mb-1-150x150.jpgmarch5-at-eb-mb-2-150x150.jpgmarch5-at-eb-mb-4-150x150.jpgmarch5-at-eb-mb-6-150x150.jpgmarch5-at-eb-mb-8-150x150.jpgmarch5-at-eb-mb-10-150x150.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He's adorabull, look at all those wrinkles and his color!! :luv: Your going to have to think of a great name to go with a great pup.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Aww He is beautiful...LIke Moe also..But the name will come to you once you bring him home.

C

Cooper11

:luv: He is soooo cute......His name could be Mojo and you can call him Moe for short!

"Mojo is the moment when we do something that's purposeful, powerful, and positive and the rest of the world recognizes it"

OP
mommydanford

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
I kinda like Mac. I always told my husband that if I got a male I would name him Mac. I just can't think of anything to go with Mac or Moe. Molly's name is Molly May Giggles, and I want something cute for him to.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh my, what a sweetheart:heart::heart::heart: Please, please, please take your camera when you go get him!!!! He is adorable :heart:

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
He's gorgeous and so cute :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my you lucky duck he is so cute :love:

I'll just tag [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and hope she pops along soon...she's really good at helping to pick names :D

C

Cooper11

Call Him the Big Mac!
250px-McD-Big-Mac.jpg

One all-beef Bully, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions - all on a sesame seed bun

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ive always thought BRUCE or Sir Bruce would be a good name for a bully,,, just saying.;)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Call Him the Big Mac!
250px-McD-Big-Mac.jpg

One all-beef Bully, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions - all on a sesame seed bun

Isn't it "bun, bun, bun?"
I was thinking along the same lines. 'Cept I went the other direction and was singing "Big Mac, filet o fish, quarter pounder, french fries.....icy coke, Thick shakes, sundaes and apple pies.

I love the name Mac. Mac McFierce and Molly May Giggles. I love the idea of Mojo. It would have to be Mr. Mojo at my house. I will have to stare at his photo a little longer to see if I can come up with something.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online