Greetings from Illinois!

Syrena

Mar 6, 2012
Northern Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Yoshi
Hello everyone!

I have had dogs all my life, but Yoshi is my first bulldog. He is 7 months old and quite a handful! I am working on an album of his pictures, but he isn't the most cooperative subject. :tongue:

C

Cooper11

OOOO But he is soooo cute!!! I just want to congratulate you on having me be the first one to comment on your intro.....you could never be soooo lucky! If you just follow me you will be ok....but if you don't I will be thinking of you! There are toooo many crazies on this site! And well since I am from Iowa I feel the need to take my neighbor under my wings! :) Welcome to EBN....you will love it here and learn so much. Don't be shy and ask whatever is on your mind! My Cooper is just about 7 months also.....crazy teenage bully! :) Well welcome and I am not sure who else will reply to you this late.....only the cool people are on this late :gum: just sayen :picknose:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Yoshi is a cutie. My daughter loves the character Yoshi and she also love Anime. I have to admit I didn't know anything about it but I realize now that it has a big following. Hope to see more of Yoshi soon and don't be afraid to ask any questions.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: With patience and love your little handful will turn into one of the best things that ever happened to your life.

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: With patience and love your little handful will turn into one of the best things that ever happened to your life.

Or he will turn into a big handful like mine is at the moment and bring you nothing but smiles and giggles :rofl:

:welcome: [MENTION=4460]Syrena[/MENTION] Yoshi is most definately a cutey :heart:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! Better get those pictures up in this thread or the complainin' will start.......

iSpike

Feb 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
Welcome! Yoshi is a really cool name. He's really cute. =]

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:nonono: Not with out pictures :lol: :welcome: to you and your baby! I have a 9 month old and he has not slowed down he is Dennis the Mennis but worse lol Still love him! This site will give you all the info you need! I talk to every1 here before talking to my vet and give my vet the info my bully family here gave me! Just ask and you get some answers ! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Yoshi is a cutie but we really do need more pix of the little fella . Yoshi was a character in Shogun. Is that how you got the name? Anyway, glad to have you here and hope you will join in the fun. Any questions, just ask. :)

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome to the forum!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online