Hello Everyone!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. We are glad to have you here and look forward to hearing alllllll about your spoiled brat. One thing tho:

:pics:

Try as I might its hard to keep the crazies in check. *sigh* ;)

Seriously, this is a fun bunch but a more knowledgable group you will never find. Any questions you may have concerning bullies someone here will be able to help you. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Thanx again for joining. :)

Last edited:
C

Cooper11

This thread has been hijacked, @Cooper11 @Fontanafox ! :guns: :hahaha::lol:

@MarlowesMama - Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place! Your boy is very handsome indeed!

:whut?:.....we can't pick our brains :picknose: in here?????? You better put those babies :guns: away or I'll have to get out the BIG Gun! :fart:...:evilha: ......Now leave [MENTION=4359]MarlowesMama[/MENTION] alone! You are going to scare her away!:shout:

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: [MENTION=4359]MarlowesMama[/MENTION] I love your cute baby boy he's adorabull :love:

You will have to excuse [MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION], she tends to get a little over excited when visitors arrive...infact I better go clean up the puddle she left :giggle:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Marlowe is such a cutie! Lovin those forehead wrinkles!!! Thanks for sharing Marlowe with us :luv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Marlowe is very handsome! Glad to have you here!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.