Hello Everyone!!

MarlowesMama

Feb 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Marlowe
Hi everybody!

I am so excited to join englishbulldog news and connect with other bulldog owners. I literally have stopped people on the street who walk their bulldogs and ask questions :) Now I can connect with everyone right here! It will take me awhile to get used to navigating the site..

We got Marlowe in July 0f 2011. He will be ten months old soon, and he is the best thing that has happened to us! Oh, and is he spoiled!! Honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I will try to post a picture. He is our best friend, and makes us laugh so much.

I know there is a specific area for me to post about his tear stains/eye folds, so I will look for it. But we are excited, and thanks in advance for welcoming us to the community!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hi there! Yes, this place has alot of good info and friendly people :) looking forward to seeing pictures of Marlowe, I'm sure she's extremely good looking as are all bullies:D

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
welcome....best place to be for EB lovers!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: Glad you joined! Cant wait to see pictures of Marlowe! I have a 9 month old and love seeing bullies around Brutus's age! You'll see soon we all love pics lol :LOL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
b0e9707c.jpg

C

Cooper11

Welcome to EBN! I HOPE you are looking for the tear stain post because he have a miracle ointment that makes them go away!?!?!?! :detective: Hope so! :) Can't wait to see pics of your baby!!!

C

Cooper11

:angry: @Cooper11 ...Them's fightin words... WHY I OTTA!!!!!...send my BIG BROTHER...:hissy:

3b672254.jpg

???????? Send your BIG BROTHER???????and I get a pic of your chest :/ hmmmmmm I dunno bout you!
o and why did you have to quote me and mention me.........I don't have all the time in the world you know!!!! I do have a rep to keep...can't spend all my time in one place! :picknose:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:shhhh: Don't tell @Cooper11 ....that she has a problem...:picknose: You know it's the crazy people who call others crazy! :picknose: :hahaha: :tongue:

OP
M

MarlowesMama

Feb 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Marlowe
IMG_0912.jpgIMG_0935.jpgIMG_0920.jpgThanks everyone. This is my handsome little boy!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Awww Marlowe is a cutie...Welcome to the chaos of EBN..Honestly you wont find a better group of people willing to help, give advice and just be there for you...Greatest bunch ever..

Most Reactions