hello from buffalo ny!

sgasz

Mar 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Im very excited to be part of this site! Im a nursing student in the buffalo area and i just moved into my own place and have decided to get a dog to be my roommate and best friend after some extensive research i think an english bulldog is my perfect fit. I need a dog that is happy to cuddle on the couch all night or go for a walk with me. Easy going, friendly, and will to be my favorite thing. I cant wait to read all the info on this site and decide if a puppy or a rescue is my better choice. Excited to learn from you all and prepare myself for my bully. I am waiting six months to a year before adopting my bully. I really want to be well informed and ready for my new buddy.

C

Cooper11

Well you are making a Great choice! Bullies are just something else...you will be obsessed and in love! Keep doing you research on bullies and trying to find a good breeder..that is the key!!!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Welcome to the forums. Good luck
on the search for the new bully.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
8283475a.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, welcome to the site --- it is a wealth of knowledge! Be sure to ask any and all questions as someone here will be able to help answer.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and there is plenty of info here, plus you can always ask too. So have fun and post away.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: There isnt another breed that can be compaired to the beloved bulldogs! Good luck with your search!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and YAY for you ... because you are being sensible and doing your research!!!

Bullys are just wonderful and when you finally get your own you will be besotted like the rest of us, but they are so different from any other breed and the best thing you can do is to read and read and read. Go in with eyes wide open ...... feel free to join in with anything and everything!!!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. You have come to the right place for EB knowledge!! Good luck in your search, whether a pup or rescue!! Either way you will be happy with the results if you are looking for an awesome companion!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: keep reading, and posting too and you'll be ready for your new "baby" before you know it!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. If you are asking for opinions I'd say get a full grown bully. Why? Because as a nursing student you will have a horrid schedule and puppies although darling, require a lot of time that you for sure won't have. We got our Princess at 3.5 years old and she has been a wonderful experience (she is now 5.5)
Whatever you decide you have chosen the most wonderful companion you could imagine. Thanx for joining and I hope you find all the info you want here... and good luck with nursing school as well. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online