Hello

Nikita

Mar 5, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
My name is Nikita and I just recently became a new Bulldog mommy to a 6year old named Lucy. we live in Wa state and look forward to meeting people who have bulldogs as well!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Yes! Washington is taking over! Where in wa? This feels like deja vu,lol! Welcome!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hey~~~! isn't there a limit as to how many can be from WA??? There should be!!! ;P

Anyway,,, :welcome: to EBN, Nikita. I look forward to seeing LOTs of pix of Lucy... Thanx for joining and please jump right in to the fun and ask as many questions as you like. We all love helping each other with these wonderful and silly bullies. ;)

OP
N

Nikita

Mar 5, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I live in Vancouver wa! Glad to see lots of us around lol :) Thank you for the add Ill get pix up asap promise :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs! Thank you for adopting!!

:pics:

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I live in Vancouver wa! Glad to see lots of us around lol :) Thank you for the add Ill get pix up asap promise :)

Except the cheese stands alone, I am the only one from the East side!! Wanna move? LOL

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hey there! :welcome: Hope to see pictures of Lucy! We love pictures!!! Glad you joined the site! Everyone here is amazing and always there to help! Welcome again!

C

Cooper11

Washington,, Washington, Washington......Are you guys starting a bully cult.....where are you all coming from!!!! :) Welcome to EBN and get some pics of your baby on here!!! You will loive this site so helpful and fun at the same time!!! So don't be shy and have fun!:picknose:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
99105a9c.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: pretty soon we are gonna want to are pics of the bully meet ups going on in WA. You all cant go on letting those of us in WI have all the fun!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome Nikita...Cant wait to see pics.

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Washington,, Washington, Washington......Are you guys starting a bully cult.....where are you all coming from!!!! :) Welcome to EBN and get some pics of your baby on here!!! You will loive this site so helpful and fun at the same time!!! So don't be shy and have fun!:picknose:
Marsha Marsha Marsha (of course many of you are too young to get this reference from the Brady Bunch!!). And yes Cooper11 don't drink the Kool Aid!!

C

Cooper11

Marsha Marsha Marsha (of course many of you are too young to get this reference from the Brady Bunch!!). And yes Cooper11 don't drink the Kool Aid!!
I don't t think that means we would be too young.....but you are WAY old. :gum: Just sayen!

Most Reactions