Hello from Washington!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I think we got some drinkers on EBN! I think I like this bunch!!!! hmmmm...maybe wasn't a good idea to come on here!

Hi my name is Tracy, giggle giggle!!

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm right down the street from your hometown. We are in Orting!

You are who I forgot to add to the Washington list!! My humblest apologies. I attended many keggers in the woods of Orting!! I picked raspberries in Orting from 10 -15 years old bought my first car (and i still own it) my 67 mustang!! Did you grow there?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No...my hometown is Auburn/Federal Way. Went to Thomas Jefferson. Moved out to Orting in 2002 when my hubby and I bought our first home. It's grown so much since then, doubled in size. No longer the little town. In fact, we now have a Safeway, Mcdonalds, Herfy's, and 2 Starbucks.

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No...my hometown is Auburn/Federal Way. Went to Thomas Jefferson. Moved out to Orting in 2002 when my hubby and I bought our first home. It's grown so much since then, doubled in size. No longer the little town. In fact, we now have a Safeway, Mcdonalds, Herfy's, and 2 Starbucks.

I feel that way about Puyallup. Herfy's. Yum. We swam against thomas jefferson. I graduated from Puyallup high school in 85 (dang I'm old). What year did you graduate. I will def pm you when I go visit my relatives this summer. Could have an awesome time with the bullies

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome!!! Where in Washington? I am from the dry side in Spokane!!
@Vicaroo is from the wet side and I think [MENTION=2488]babybully[/MENTION] (?) and I am forgetting someone else important. man, it sucks to get old!!

Yup. I'm right down the road from you. I'm in Mukilteo.

WELCOME!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
You are who I forgot to add to the Washington list!! My humblest apologies. I attended many keggers in the woods of Orting!! I picked raspberries in Orting from 10 -15 years old bought my first car (and i still own it) my 67 mustang!! Did you grow there?

Wait a minute. I've been to many keggars in Orting too.......these were in the seventies though. hahahahahaha 77-79.......

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I feel that way about Puyallup. Herfy's. Yum. We swam against thomas jefferson. I graduated from Puyallup high school in 85 (dang I'm old). What year did you graduate. I will def pm you when I go visit my relatives this summer. Could have an awesome time with the bullies

I graduated in 92. Coming up on my 20 year reunion this year! :eek:

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wait a minute. I've been to many keggars in Orting too.......these were in the seventies though. hahahahahaha 77-79.......

Like I said we are party professionals up here in Washington!! Been doing it for years!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Sorry...Not near Forks. If I was I would also get her a a vial of Edwards ashes (really just glitter in a jar)

:lmao: That is hilarious!!! Welcome to EBN! Boozy is so cute and it is so wonderful that you provided him with a fur-ever home! Can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable Boozy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We moved to Arizona from Washington, hubby and I were married there in Port Orchard. I prefer Sunshine over rain!!!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I can't believe how many of us are in Washington! Perfect bulldog weather. Not too hot, not too cold.

Members online

No members online now.