Hello from near Paris, France

Paddy

Feb 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Hi,

My name is Paddy, my english is not so good but I am happy to find this forum, i love english bulldog and I got two Dexter ant Djeka, bulldoganglais.co.cc, I make a website only for them, I hope I can find some articles and talk about english bulldogs.

Thanks so a lot
:)

Hooch11B

Feb 29, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hi Paddy!. Welcome and im a newbie also. I have also already found great information from the very helpful members of this community as you will also

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome Paddy.. Cant wait to see pics..

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Paddy. There is no language barrier to pictures, and we love lots of pictures here. :) I hope to see some of your bullies soon.

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
bienvenue! heureux de faire votre connaissance! je suis canadienne, mais je parle un peux de francais. les photos de dexter, s'il vous plait?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome [MENTION=4273]Paddy[/MENTION] please share some pictures and make yourself at home, we are family here.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome Paddy!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

C

Cooper11

Hello Hello Hello and Welcome Welcome Welcome......And no worries there are a lot of people on here that can't speak good English!!! You will fit right in! :lmao::tease:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:welcome: Glad you found us! This is the best site for everything english bulldogs! Like all others said WE LOVE PICTURES :camera: Cant wait!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hello Hello Hello and Welcome Welcome Welcome......And no worries there are a lot of people on here that can't speak good English!!! You will fit right in! :lmao::tease:

Cuss words count as english, Cooper11!! And I learned them in the United States Navy!!:angry:(the only cuss word one I cold find, lol)

C

Cooper11

bienvenue! heureux de faire votre connaissance! je suis canadienne, mais je parle un peux de francais. les photos de dexter, s'il vous plait?
aaaaaaa.....:whut?::huh: ..........:confused:.....You better not be talking about me! :picknose: :tease:

C

Cooper11

Cuss words count as english, Cooper11!! And I learned them in the United States Navy!!:angry:(the only cuss word one I cold find, lol)

aaaaaaaa......are you telling me your one of those don't speak good English :blink:.........hmmmm.....interesting! :gum:
Your face is getting a little red.......I would get that checked out! :lmao:

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Bonjour Paddy!
Je suis americaine, mais j'habite à Montreal. J'apprends le francais maintenant, et votre anglais est meilleur mon francais!!! Bienvenue à EBN!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hello Paddy and Accueil (I looked "welcome" up in French). Don't worry about your English at all. Jump right on in and make yourself at home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.