ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] :cursing: I know :poo: queen isnt talking! LOL Any fresh corn?

OP
Hooch11B

Hooch11B

Feb 29, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
Hello all!, Just went to a picked up a slow feeding bowl and some Pepsid AC and tonight we will see what happens with Hooch, today he had no issues and we are so hoping that its the due to the fact that he eats so fast and the food isnt digesting, our only other concern is that after these episodes he tends to become lethargic and mopes around almost like he knows he did something wrong by throwing up but we never yell and he never gets punished for something that isnt his fault but again we are so hoping that its something as simple as acid reflux. We will keep you posted and again we thank you so much for the advice and help.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello all!, Just went to a picked up a slow feeding bowl and some Pepsid AC and tonight we will see what happens with Hooch, today he had no issues and we are so hoping that its the due to the fact that he eats so fast and the food isnt digesting, our only other concern is that after these episodes he tends to become lethargic and mopes around almost like he knows he did something wrong by throwing up but we never yell and he never gets punished for something that isnt his fault but again we are so hoping that its something as simple as acid reflux. We will keep you posted and again we thank you so much for the advice and help.

Great --- good luck and we look forward to hearing how he is after tonight.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online