Hi...Meet Bruno

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hi

My name is Jose and Bruno is my 8 month old pup. I got him at exactly 8 weeks and he is the best ever. I'm hoping to learn alot from this site and have a few questions answered.
This pic is of myself and Bruno at 6 months and the second/third pic is him at 8 months.

7dfbdb95.jpg
020.jpg

015.jpg

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hellooo Jose && Brunoo! Welcome! Any questions you've got just ask away! Everyone here is oh so friendly && here to help in any way! Read around the post, you'll learn soo much! I know I did && still do everyday! Can't wait to hear stories on Bruno's Adventures!! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello and welcome to the sites! Glad to meet you and Bruno, he is a beautiful boy :) Looking forward to hearing some Bruno stories soon!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love him!!!!

I have only been using this website for about a month, and in this time have learnt more about the medical care and general health of my Maggie than I have done in the last 2 1/2 years of visiting vets.

Hope you love this website as much as I do.

:)

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hello and welcome! Can we see a front picture of him? I love white faced bullies!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the bully family. You have one handsome dog! You will love the support this group gives. I am addicted!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome Jose and Bruno! Bruno is a very handsome boy and I love that name! If you ever have any questions just ask and we all love hearing bully stories and looking at bully pictures :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you! He is very nice- I love red n white bullies so much! Probably cuz that is the only color I don't have! LOL Well, Yuna is kinda red, but she is a very light shade, almost red/blonde.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
welcome! bruno is a good-looking boy! I have to agree with Kazzy and say that in the few months I've been on EBN I've learned more about bullies that I've learned in the 4 years I've had Horse! Questions? ask away, you're sure to get answers!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Handsome boy you have there!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.