Hello from FL

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Bowser is a cute little fattie! I'll bet your like a kid at Christmas waiting for him, I know I would be!! Congratulations :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Heloo and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs -- Bowser is a cutie pie!

OP
Jchris911

Jchris911

Feb 6, 2012
Deltona, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
Thank you all for the warm welcome.....only a few more days of waiting and he comes home to the new family. Looking forward to sharing lots of pics in the weeks to come.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WooHoo!!! :dance3::dancing::dance: Congrats and be ready for your life to be all about bulldogs!!! They are so fun and you will be as obsessed as most of us on here! Maybe a little more sane than some :) wink wink you know who you are! Welcome to EBN You definitely found a great site and you will have so much helpful info!!!

Umm Cooper11, take this from a psych nurse!! No one on this site is crazier than you, little miss I was on at 2AM!! :lmao:

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome to EBN!! OHHH!! Bowser is sooooo cute!!

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:whistle: Yeah my mom lets me stay up late! :gum:

You talking about last night?? :)

Haha, that was funny! And yes, I think it was last night. I just saw your name as the last person on chat!!

C

Cooper11

Haha, that was funny! And yes, I think it was last night. I just saw your name as the last person on chat!!

O Yes I was up late last night! Coop :barf: all over my carpet and it took me forever to get it cleaned up! And of course it wasn't only one spot!!!! But yes I am usually up late I am a night owl! I get that from my momma!!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.