Hello from FL

Jchris911

Feb 6, 2012
Deltona, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
Just wanted to stop by and say hello from Central FL. We are picking up our 1st Bully next week after he gets his health cert. Its been a long 5 week wait but that has given us enough time to get everything set up to welcome him to his new home. Looking forward to learning from all you long time owners!

Chris

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. I am just north of you. You will soon be massively in love with the pup, they are such special dogs. I am glad you have found us, we will be expecting many more photos as your little Bowser arrives.

C

Cooper11

WooHoo!!! :dance3::dancing::dance: Congrats and be ready for your life to be all about bulldogs!!! They are so fun and you will be as obsessed as most of us on here! Maybe a little more sane than some :) wink wink you know who you are! Welcome to EBN You definitely found a great site and you will have so much helpful info!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Bowser is a cutie! Looking forward to seeing a lot more pics when you get him home!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: ... glad you found us!!! You have such exciting times ahead. English bulldogs are like no other animal on this planet and you are about to find that out!!!

Look forward to seeing you here a lot more in the future!! :up:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Welcome, Bowser is such a cute wrinkly puff ball. I love him. Don't forget, we need all the photos and videos you can provide.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OK, just one more reminder...

436a6a6f.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
WELCOME! You are definatley going to be in love :luv: They are so special and loving! Best of Luck and glad you joined us! Looking forward to pictures as you will learn we all love pictures here !

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Congrats and welcome! Bowser is such a cutie... I can't wait for you to bring him home... mostly so we can see more pics of him!

L

Lucy-licious

I feel your excitement...I hope you are prepared for your heart to be stolen and your whole life turned upside down.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome and Bowser is oh so cute. I love those wrinkles!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online