Hello from Sudbury Ontario

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Ollie and Ivy have 2 St. Bernard friends..Celtic and Cooper, and as a matter of fact, they are going on an adventure in the forest with them this very beautiful winter wonderland day!

Wow!! Our family live in Smithville Ontario. Her name is Deanna but I'm not sure of the last name. St Bernard are beautiful as English Bulldogs!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... you bully babies are so sweet - love them both

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
37f9214c.jpg

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
I love all the welcomes! Fun bully times!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Olicer and Ivy are both just precious!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Hey there! Even if you just got your bullies or have had them for awhile, there always seems to be something new to learn about them. This is the place to be!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=4411]ollieivy[/MENTION] :flag10: :welcome: I live in PA :usa: and lots of people I know, including myself love to take vacations in Canada. It's so beautiful and the best fishing I have ever experienced. I use to travel a whole lot. And I loved to visit Canada twice every year. Did that for 10 years straight. Now I have so many dogs, we just do what they want to do. :ROFL:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
hi! welcome! we're in toronto, but we swing through sudbury when we go fishing on the french river every august (we stay on the dokis reserve). i love it up north :) so so so pretty and everyone is a real person. we're from small town, PA so its nice to find so much wilderness so close to the city. love your bullies, too! they're sweet

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
It is difficult for us to travel as well. I refuse to kennel my bullies. I think it would traumatize them. We have only been away from them for a weekend since we got them 2+ yrs ago, and our neighbour moved in. I was thinking that there should be a live-in dogsitting service, but nothing like that exists here.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello and :welcome: ... very glad that you found us and your two babies are gorgeous!!!

Jump in and make yourself at home ... we are one big happy bully family here!!! :up:

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Oh my goodness - they are gorgeous! Wonderful that you have siblings :-)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
WElcome to EBN! I drank in VAncouver quite a few times!! Of course I can say this about many towns, LOL . Your bullies are beautiful!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.