Hello from Sudbury Ontario

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
My name is Cristina, and my husband and I are the fortunate owners of Oliver and Ivy Claire. They are 2.5 yrs old and are brother and sister. Ollie and Ivy have brought such joy into our house, and we are proud bully parents. Looking forward to figuring this site out and chatting with other parents!

Attachments

• ollieivy.jpg
    ollieivy.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 123

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Does Sudbury still have the Big Nickel??? LOL
:welcome: to EBN.... yup, you found the 'place to be' if you are bully lovers. Lots of bully info and lots of bully owner friendship. Glad you joined and just jump right in. Great pic but we are going to need a lot more than just one pic..... your babies are precious :)

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Yes, there is still a big nickel. We have hundreds of pics...don't worry, I will be showing my babies off!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Wow, another Canuck! Hi and welcome! Oliver and Ivy Claire are so adorable! You're in great company here, but don't be alarmed at all the pic and video requests though. lol.

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Canucks are coming out of the woodwork!

Welcome to the forum! :D Oliver and Ivy look like wonderful Bullies! More pics please :D

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Ok, then...LOVE it when peeps ask for more pictures. Here they are!

Attachments

• ivymoviestar.jpg
    ivymoviestar.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 132
  • ivypinktoe.jpg
    ivypinktoe.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 115
  • ollieivypups.jpg
    ollieivypups.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 123
  • olliejuicy.jpg
    olliejuicy.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 116
  • ollieprofile.jpg
    ollieprofile.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 120
OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
it's very obvious to me who is the boy and who is the girl....can you figure it out?

C

Cooper11

What Cute babies you have!!!! And you can totally tell they are brother and sister! I was looking at pics before I read your intro and was wondering if they were litter mates! Nothing better than 2 bullies and brother and sister at that!!! I have my little boy Cooper and my mom has his sister Gracie! We love that they get to play everyday and will be with each other for the rest of their lives! And fight like brothers and sister should! :fight:

I was wondering if I am allowed to comment on this....looks like a bunch of Canadians on here!! :ROFL::ROFL: You should feel right at home! Great site!

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Proud to be Canadian!

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Welcome!! :) I can't figure it out.. how do you know which is your boy, and which is your girl? Does your boy have the brown eye patch?

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Yes, Ollie has the pirate eye....and he is much bigger which may be hard to tell just from pics. Good work!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
They are so cute...welcome. I'm not Canadian but my husband has family there but it's been awhile since we visit them. They were Saint Bernard breeders.

OP
ollieivy

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Ollie and Ivy have 2 St. Bernard friends..Celtic and Cooper, and as a matter of fact, they are going on an adventure in the forest with them this very beautiful winter wonderland day!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.