New Bully Mom!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: your Howard is adorable! And we have a Sharpei/Rottie mix! Love Sharpei mixes..with anything! Glad you found us..now if you'll excuuuse me..I got some butt whooping to do!!

:aaargh: oh, Becky -- she is stealing your lines! :muah:

:faint: well..I can tell someone is getting a little full of themselves and obviously needs a "Come to Becky" moment! Or two or 300!!!!!! :cursing:

:lmao: Great Minds must think alike! :wiz: It's alright you'll catch on! Some take longer than others! :ROFL:

Ummmm...you best be looking over your shoulder...never know when sumpin ugly your way comes! :starwars:

I

ImAGuinneyPig

Howard is such a great Bully name! :D Welcome to the board

C

Cooper11

@JAKEISGREAT

:faint: well..I can tell someone is getting a little full of themselves and obviously needs a "Come to Becky" moment! Or two or 300!!!!!! :cursing:

:begging::pray::scared:
Ummmm...you best be looking over your shoulder...never know when sumpin ugly your way comes! :starwars:

uuuummmmm.......i wouldn't stand behind my shoulder if I were you :fart::fart::fart::faint::oops:

[MENTION=4408]Howardsmom[/MENTION] Sorry Megan and Howard for stinking up your thread! Becky has that affect on me! :eek:

Last edited:

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
Howard is stunningly handsome! I love his little nose and his colouring is very unique. He will be a heartbreaker.

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Thanks again everyone! I can tell you are a fun group :tease:! And thanks for the compliments on Howard and Lucy. I too love Howard's coloring, although I was doing research on the breed and saw that Piebald is one of the least desirable color patterns. Who wouldn't desire a cute spotted EB?? Although I think all EB's are beautiful :-)

Megan

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.