New Bully Mom!

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Hi there! So glad to have found this forum. Just got an English Bulldog puppy last week and we are so in love. His name is Howard and I think he is a Piebald but I'm not sure. He's been so good with potty training, although not perfect of course. And he's gotten along great with our children, all their friends, and our other dog, Lucy. Lucy is half shar-pei/half pug and she is wonderful as well. I will attempt to attach pictures below of our babies :-) Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Megan IMG_4964.jpgIMG_5018.jpgIMG_4876.jpgIMG_4905.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome! Your bully baby is so cute and yes his coloring is so unique! Glad you found this forum too cuz EB owners are also a special breed. Bulldogs need special care and oodles of love and that's why we bond to them so tightly. Lucy is a wonderful mix and I could instantly love her too! Would she be called a Sharpug? If you have any questions or just want to show off both your fur babies post away!

955cda45.jpg

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome your family is Adorable!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the bully family. Your babies are so beautiful! You have found a wonderful site for bully pawrents, be careful we get very addicting!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Aww...Howard has light little spots on his face. So cute. And Lucy is pretty too!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH my CUTENESS..... love them both! Yes, Howard would be a piebald .... welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
welcome to the site! Glad you found us! :) I am now addicted to this site! The babies are adorable! Looking forward to more pics! we all love pictures!

OP
Howardsmom

Howardsmom

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Howard
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Yes I love Howard's little spots. He is developing more small light brown spots throughout the white on his back. He's speckled!! Will be interesting to see how dark they get. He's 7 weeks right now. I'll attach a recent pic of him playing tug of war with Lucy - you can see the spots better. I also love his half white ears! OK - I love everything about him (totally smitten!). Oh and the term for the shar pei pug cross is Ori-Pei. I have no idea where they got that name from. I have always said Shar Pug :-) She's amazing - she pretty much has a shar pei head on a pug body with a pug temperament. I love looking at her and Howard and all their wrinkles!

MeganIMG_5261.jpgIMG_5262.jpgIMG_5265 - Version 2.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site Megan, your little Howard is just the cutest thing, and Lucy is a beauty also. Jump right in and make friends and feel right at home.

C

Cooper11

:welcome: to EBN......Such a Great Site! Try to ignore all the crazies! They don't know any better! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] :ROFL:
And Your chunky little Howard is a cutie! ok ok so I guess we are all a little crazy in here! :lmao:

C

Cooper11

[MENTION=4408]Howardsmom[/MENTION] is your name Megan........I see you wrote Megan by the pic....If so you are cool already! :tease:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.