Hello from Ontario

canis

Feb 24, 2012
Bruce County, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Lizzy
Hi all. It's nice to find this EB forum. I hope to get to know some of you. We live in rural southwestern Ontario. We own two bulldogs. Emma, a fawn and white EB is 15 months. We loved Emma so much that we now have Lizzy, a red and white 12 week old EB pup. Since I'm new it will take awhile to get used to the board, but I'll post more pictures in the future.
DSC02932.jpgDSC02941.jpgDSC02904.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome, so glad you found us! Your two girls are gorgeous! There's a few Ontarians here so you're in good company. :) If you have any questions or any silly stories to tell, please don't be shy. We're a crazy bunch here that are wild for our bullies. :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hello and Welcome! Your girls are beautiful! Very pretty colors! Glad you found us! I have been here about 1 month and have learned so much already! My Brutus had surgery and every member was there to offer support and advice! It's like a Internet bully family! Lol something like that! Welcome and can't wait to watch that little baby grow! :)

Rosemarie,Brutus,Chanel

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.659162,-74.233440

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Seeing that you love bullies this is the perfect place for you and your girls. It's very casual here and easy to mingle cuz if you love bulldogs we love you!

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Welcome to EBN.. and just so you know Im sure people told u many of times .. You have two beautiful baby girls.. If the need any info this is the place to get it. There is lots of people on here with Bully babies that are willing to help you out.. So enjoy and again welcome to the Bully Family.. :luv:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. Your girls are beautiful!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love your girls... bot are beautiful..... welcome to EBN!

SDxBuLLiSHDoG

Feb 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
First Lady Hennessy aka SySy
some gorgeous girls! welcome to the forum. FLH just hit 12 weeks herself!

C

Cooper11

:welcome: to EBN!!!! Glad to know there is still more crazy bully people out there!:p

BiggieSmalls

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
Hey brotha! Glad you made it here! YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT! Everyone is so nice and informative! I just love this forum!

Great pics of the girlies!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to All your family. Glad to have you on EBN. We just watched your video and loved it. Everyone here is quite friendly and love to socialize as well as help all the bullies live happy healthy lives. Feel free to join right in. Thanx for joining :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.