Hello from Brandon and I

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Brandon and I live in Baltimore,MD .. Brandon is an 11wk old EB.. My name is T, I'm a 30yr old male with family and also a Balto Co firefighter.. Figured Id stop in and say hello to our new family and friends..

C

Cooper11

:welcome: Cute little guy....well I shouldnt say little. You have a beefy boy there! He will be a cute solid bully when he gets older!

OP
Firefighter Lilt

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Thanx for the welcome everyone.. And I cant wait till He is bigger :bully: .. Looking forward to him chasing his brothers/sisters around lol ... ( my kids ) He is 11wks and already right around 17lbs :D

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Yep,he looks like he has a good stocky build :) maybe he can be the firehouse mascot instead of a dalmatian, that would be cool!

C

Cooper11

Thanx for the welcome everyone.. And I cant wait till He is bigger :bully: .. Looking forward to him chasing his brothers/sisters around lol ... ( my kids ) He is 11wks and already right around 17lbs :D
Yes! Definitely want Brandon on Coopers side!! They are both brindle bully puppies so they would be Great friends :cheers:. 17 lbs!!! :faint: :lmao: I just love his build! I can't remember what Cooper weighed at 17 lbs (I know horrible mother :)) But I would guess around 12 lbs....they grow sooooo fast. He was 4 lbs when we brought him home at 7 weeks and his sister was 6 lbs. Now they are both 7 months and weigh around 40 and keep getting bigger!!!!! The bigger they get the funner they get!!!! Such awesome dogs. Can't wait to watch Brandon grow!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Brandon is a real looker! Glad you joined so you can share him with us.

OP
Firefighter Lilt

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
It great to be able to come somewhere and get good info for my baby bully.. Brandon stole my heart from the first time I held him.. I brought him home at 8-9wks pushing 9lbs.. I see the love,and great owners on this site for the Bully family , So I know I've come to the right place.. Again thanx for the welcome and having Brandon and myself ... [MENTION=1285]Cooper[/MENTION] you no them Brindle's have to stick together lol :whew:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs! Brandon is a cutie!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: sorry I'm so late in welcoming you! Brandon is awesome! Quite a handsome guy! You will love it here. A big family and ready to help whether you need it or not! :ROFL: We have another firefighter [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]...make yourself at home!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your little buddy Brandon is a cutie. He will be big before you know it so cherish the puppy days while you have them.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Thanks for joining us. Well it's obvious Brandon is a big hit! He's definitely going to be studly :love:

a6ccf117.jpg

OP
Firefighter Lilt

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Thanx to all the people that send the welcome mat to us ... We been looking for some bully friends to talk with and to make sure Brandon gets the best treatment he needs... :bully: So with that being said, :tease: get use to seeing me around on here lol... Always looking for new friends..

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] Thanx for the comment :luv: I'm trying to raise him big and strong to maybe be a daddy one day.. btw I saw the video of Babygirl & Wilson :lmao: she was fighting wit him like crazy ( very cute ) and thanx for the EBN pic :photo:

[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] I read that ur another firefighter on the site.. Guess were family in more then just one way :meeting: .. And ur right cause he is growing fast too :*(

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] thank you for the welcome and the heads up on the other firefighter ... And from my view there is never to much help with learning so bring it on .. Long as my boy stays healthy I'm happy if he is...

sorry if I missed any of you !! again thanx for the very warm welcome

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.