Hello from Ohio

TwoBullies

Jan 16, 2012
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia & Jake
Hello Everyone - My name is Jen and my roommate and I have two playful Bullies. Mia (named after Mia Hamm) will be 1 in about a week and Jake is about 3.5 months. I'm not too sure what to include so I'll take a stab at it. Mia is both of our first EB and has been the best puppy ever. She's full of energy even though she's a bit overweight (too many treats from a loving mother). But, she's been losing the weight pretty quickly because of the new puppy. Other than the weight, she's a very happy, healthy girl. She can sit, stay, shake, down, go get it, roll-over, high-five, and "play soccer". I sound like a proud mother...lol. We decided to get Jake because of the Pringle's saying, "you can't just have one" lol. Plus, it seemed like Mia was a little depressed when her dog friends weren't around. Jake is a very handsome man that thinks he's a lap dog and absolutely loves his big sister! He follows her everywhere and has a blast playing with her throughout the day. So far, Jake can sit, stay, go get it, and get into his bed. I'm about to start transitioning Jake on NVI after reading about the best food choices on this thread. I will be discussing Mia's food with the roommate tonight.

Well I better stop there before I start rambling on...see you all in the threads!

IMG_0930.jpgMIA&JAKE.jpgIMG_0620.jpgJake Head on Bed.jpg

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
They look so sweet. My Molly also knows how to sit, stay, shake, high 5, roll over and play dead (she even does the whole choking thing, so dramatic). I love her soo much, she is my world and I couldn't be without her. I am so glad to hear that your babies get along so well together, hopefully Molly and her soon to be "little bro" will get along to.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: :jumping: :jumping: Another Jake! Mine really does no tricks..well he sits..but only if he was already going to do that! :ROFL: so glad you found us! Mia Hamm was a hero of my youngest daughter! You will love it here! :up:

C

Cooper11

:welcome: to EBN!!! Such pretty Bullies you have! I like [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] am very fond of the name Jake! I have a shih tzu names Jake and he passed a couple years ago at the age of 12 :( Best dog I have ever had and I miss him so much. But Bullies are sooo fun and my little Cooper reminds me a lot of my Jake! :D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:hiya: :jumping: :jumping: Another Jake! Mine really does no tricks..well he sits..but only if he was already going to do that! :ROFL: so glad you found us! Mia Hamm was a hero of my youngest daughter! You will love it here! :up:

Arnold sits and shakes for his treats but it is not really on command. He gets a treat everytime he goes outside and now he automatically goes to the cupboard and sits and puts his hand out to shake. Our cookie jar sings "who let the dog out" so he also has a Pavlov response to that song as well, lol!!

[MENTION=4080]TwoBullies[/MENTION]- Welcome to EBN! You will soon be addicted!!

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Mia and Jake are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I can see how after her, you would just HAVE to get another one!! I look forward to watching Jake grow into his beautiful coat pattern!!

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Welcome to you in ohio from us in ohio lol...... great bunch of people on here... enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
They are a cute couple :) wow they know alot of tricks! Mine beg really well but that's it. Haha!

C

Cooper11

They are a cute couple :) wow they know alot of tricks! Mine beg really well but that's it. Haha!

:lmao: Cooper wants to know if he can come over and beg with Nigel and Talulah.....He's pretty good at it too! :picknose::lmao:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I am originally from Ohio too, but relocated to Milwaukee about 10 years ago. Both your "kids" are adorable!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN! Your bullies are very adorable.... love the pic of Jake on his bed

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.