Hello from Princess Paisel Puff

OP
Blitzburggirl

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Ohhhh I like this place!! Lots of sweet people here!

I'm Tess, Paisley's mom, I'd never thought to join a bulldog forum before! I am on lots of aquarium forums, and love the comraderie! But I can say, I've never enjoyed as warm of a welcome! Paisley is a treasure for us, and I shared all your compliments with her! She needs them right now, because she's feeling very yucky, as she just started Atopica :(

The funny thing about those pictures, is that they are a perfect representation of her and her kid. Daniel and I had just finished raking, and he and I were playing in the leaf pile, and Paisley jumped in too! Sometimes I swear she's human.

Lucy-licious, I'm sure your title is safe :) Paisley doesn't get into all the pretty clothes and your Whatcha Doin smile is stunning!!!!

HRH... ooohhhh nice :) Although you look absolutely ahhhhhmazzzzing!!! in your tutu, she is a boy's dog after all. Paisley has been known to wear a spiderman costume from time to time - HILARIOUS!!

Let Cooper know that Paisley is most definitely a cougar. She loves to sleep with ANYONE! Her heart is taken though. Even though she has no furry children, she does have quite a few bully boy friends.

Oh my!! All the cute bulldogs in the signatures and avatars just made my day!!!

Smooshy kisses for Wilson and Babygirl, you two are adorable!! And I can't wait to see your puppies agingermom!!! Arnold is a stunner and wowwooowoowowowowowoowowowowowow 2BullyMama, I could cuddle those two in your avatar all day long!!!!

OP
Blitzburggirl

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Awwww MamaAndi, you snuck some beautiful bulldog eyes on this page! I'd love to see pictures of your older girl :) Bulldogs are like fine wine ;)

C

Cooper11

:blush: SO happy you joined....Always nice to have a nice spunky bully mommy on EBN! This is my first Bully and O my do they steel your hearts right away!! Cute Skin Kid too!!! Can't wait to see more pics!:excited:

OP
Blitzburggirl

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
:) Took more pics this weekend :) LMAO I'm always taking pictures!

I'm so glad I found this forum!!

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
PPP is astoundingly pretty...but you have to expect a bully mama to object to 'prettiest', since we all know that the girls we are blessed with are the Prettiest Girl Bulldogs in the Entire Universe.:tease:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.