Hello from Princess Paisel Puff

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Hello!!
First, let me thank you for dedicated an entire forum to the most amazing kind of dog EVER!! My name is Princess Paisel Puff (my nametag just says Paisley, but we all know that's just due to character limits...) Anyway, I am a beautiful brindle bulldog girl (with a bright white blaze on my forehead and tummy!) No offense to any other bulldogs, but, I really am the prettiest.
My mom is allllllmost the coolest human in the world, but, my boy easily has her beat! You see, my boy is 10, and I am 7. I don't think either of us remember a time without the other. We are both very special. We like to play with toys (fluffy pink sheep make me VERY happy!!) eat food, and watch movies with blankets on the floor. My Daniel also brings lots of other 10 year old boys over, and I watch them play football, and they always call me a defender. I'm not sure what that means, because, well, I don't really defend anything. I don't have a mean bone in my body. My German Shepherd friends do this growl and bark thing, and say that's defending, but I don't know how. I make a whirring noise when I'm talking to my humans. Anyways, I like when the friends come over. They pet me, and ALWAYS put the throw blankets on the floor for me to hang out with them while they play video games. Mommy always forgets to put them on the floor for me, she's absent minded, but I love her.
Ok, I'm off track. I'm sure you'll hear more from Mommy in the future, afterall, she certainly didn't join this forum to look at all you cute little bulldoggies pictures. She has me. And, I'm cuter.
Now, typing is very hard for me. Kind of like, climbing the hardwood stairs, jumping in the truck, being in the room when someone isn't petting me, or solving math problems. Impossible!!! But, being cute is what I am good at, so, from here on out I'll leave the typing to mom. Her name is Tess!

Oh, and... this is me!! And my boy!

Snoutkisses.jpg

Peace.jpg

Bestfriends.jpg

BeautifulPoof.jpg

Sweetfallkisses.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
WHen did dogs start typing?????? ;)
:welcome: to EBN. Tell mommy, since she thinks you can type you can read, that she is welcome too and I hope she will type for herself. LOL Glad you joined and more pix are always welcome here so fire away. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome Paisley and Tess, so glad you found us, and the pics were great. You are a pretty girl and looking forward in seeing more in the future.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome Tess and Paisley, I have to agree with You Paisley you are a beautiful bulldog and I love your glamour shots of yourself and your boy, Please keep them coming, we all love them.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: PPP, Tess and Daniel. So glad you found us and shared all the great pics!

Now, we might have to disagree with you about who THE most beautiful girl around here is, [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] holds that title I believe. And, HRH holds the awards for most spoiled and best dressed. But keep sharing and you can get in the running for those awards next year. ;)

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my!! Paisley is ever so pretty :love: and Daniel is very handsome too! great pics and from this amazing intro I can see you are as crazy about bullies as the rest of us so will most definately fit in :welcome: I look forward to more pictures and stories :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great intro and wonderful pictures.... love it all

Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
First of all welcome to EBN!! Arnold loves his young humans as well. I do believe Paisley is beautiful as is Lucy-licious (my daughter favorite currently) and HRH is a close second. However, there is a new queen soon to be born (3 days OMG!!!!) and she will take over the throne. So Miss Paisley enjoy your time on the throne cuz Bertha?/Gertrude/Madonna? is coming!!!!!

C

Cooper11

:lmao: Love It! Awesome Intro!!! Welcome to EBN The coolest site Ever!!! My Cooper wants to know if Princess Paisel Puff is a cougar!!! ROAR!!! :kiss3:He might be young but he is a good lover! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.