Molly's Mommy

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
P1290026.jpg037.jpg098.jpg
Hello to everyone. Me and Molly are new to this board and would like to tell you a little about ourselves. Molly is 2 years old and by my side every where I go. She weighs close to 50 pounds and still thinks she's a lap dog. I have a permanent indention on my side of the sofa where Molly sits or sleeps beside me any time I sit down. She is so loveable and loves to lick, and I don't mind the sloppy kisses at all. We will be bringing home a new baby boy that I hope will be just as loveable as Molly, but I may have to move to the center on the sofa so they can both be beside me. I have been reading alot of the posts hear and really enjoyed everyone's stories and pictures.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: so happy to meet you and Molly!and a new brother soon ?? How awesome. You will love it here..great people and the most wonderful Bully's ever! I can tell Molly belongs here already!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN. I am a Molly's mommy too, she just happens to be my 9 y/o daguhter who sits next to me all the time too!!. When are you expecting your new little boy?

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Oh my!! Molly is precious! The picture of her opening her present is so adorable!

I'm new too, but, I see this is going to get addicting! I can't wait to see you little boy puppy! Every one of them is different, but soooo very endearing in their own way.

OP
mommydanford

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly May Giggles, Mister Moe Wrinkles, Lil' Miss Jitterbug Wiggles and Calling All Angels Trudeaux
We are to go and pick him in two weeks, hopefully sooner, he is just too cute and I can't stand it I want him here so bad. I have the video of her opening her present I gotta get that on here to.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Molly is a beauty, plus can't wait to see pics of your new boy. I'm sure Molly will just love him too. This place is very addicting so jump right in and make yourself at home.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome welcome welcome! Your Molly is a beauty isnt she? Love brindle! Congrats on your new pup too, my gosh how exciting!!! Dont be shy, jump on in with any advice, questions or stories. We love them all and also, pics and videos are greatly appreciated. :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Molly is a cutie! Looking forward to seeing lots more of her and her soon to be little brother.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to you and Molly. I love the name, Molly Mae giggles. So cute. Have you decided on your little man's name yet.?

I can't wait to see photos of Molly and her brother!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and be sure to video/pictures of the introduction. It's so much fun watching but we love pictures too! This is the best place to be when you are a bully parent cuz we are crazy about bulldogs. So feel free to ask any questions or comment on any thread.

e0aa60ad.jpg

SDxBuLLiSHDoG

Feb 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
First Lady Hennessy aka SySy
welcome Molly and your upcoming baby bro. make yourselves comfy! i certainly have as everyone is so welcoming!!

OP
mommydanford

mommydanford

Feb 21, 2012
Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't got his full name picked out yet, but we kind like MOJO. Still trying to decide what goes good with it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.