New Puppy and I have some concerns

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Someone of this site (many moons ago)gave the guideline that a puppy can hold their bowel movements and urine for one hour for each month. When I thought of it that way it decreased my anxiety that I or Arnold was doing something wrong. It just took time and patience

:yes: one hour for each month..plus an hour..4 months would be 5 hours! It's good to know your pup is "normal"!!! Whatever that is!! :ROFL:

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome. Your puppy is cute. I got my Tess from pet store as well a month ago. I heard tons of horror story's about the store and the breeders which I got her from. She has some major diarrhea issue we are still working out but I wouldn't trade her for the world so hang in there. This place has great group of peeps with great advice and lots of comfort. Just ask away.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:yes: one hour for each month..plus an hour..4 months would be 5 hours! It's good to know your pup is "normal"!!! Whatever that is!! :ROFL:

Thank you!! You are right about the normal thing. There is nothing normal about Arnold or probably any of our bulldogs!!

Most Reactions