Hello from thailand.

Peeszzabulldog

Feb 20, 2012
Amphoe Muang Kamphaeng Phet, Kamphaeng Phet, Thail
Bulldog(s) Names
Duncan,Katy,Congo,Grace.Jasmine,Sofia,Nicky,Sushi,Madam
DSC00631.JPGsushi.JPGDSC00646.jpgDSC00641.jpgDSC03824.jpgDSC03871.jpgHi.Everyone here.I love bulldog and they are now such a part of my life and it started from my first bulldog from last year,And now I am very serious to improve my bulldogs to the better quality!! I just began my bulldog kennel 4 months ago,One good happen to me for now is I have my pups I bred and I will look forward to get my bloodline..lol..I wish. For sure I will carry on.
Hopefully,I can find some friend to suggest,to talk, to help me out...about English bulldog...My name is Piak.Nice to be here.
With Regards from Thailand.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Your dogs are beautiful. Hopefully you can find what you are looking for in discussions in the breeders & bulldog health forums.

There is a lot more that goes into breeding healthy EB's than so many people realize. Part of the goals of this site is to educate about all aspects of the breed. We learn a lot from each others experiences.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Piak... welcome to the site and the wonderful addiction of bulldogs. Your babies are beauties!

There is a 'Breeder discussion' forum that you can check out to ask questions and hopefully get the information and support you are looking for.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Your dogs are lovely and you can count on some great advice around here - that's for sure. Welcome Piak.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Piak. I hope you find what you are looking for here at EBN. Thanx for joining.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your bullies are beautiful.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome Paik and your bulldog family!!

OP
Peeszzabulldog

Peeszzabulldog

Feb 20, 2012
Amphoe Muang Kamphaeng Phet, Kamphaeng Phet, Thail
Bulldog(s) Names
Duncan,Katy,Congo,Grace.Jasmine,Sofia,Nicky,Sushi,Madam
I left them outside their kennel to play around in the morning and evening times. It is very warm in Thailand and I hve to put Air-conditioning and set the room temperature at 25 c. Many bulldogs in this country were died from Heat stroke and that include my first bulldog too and I still feel guilty and sorry for his gone.Thank you very much for all welcome!!!

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I left them outside their kennel to play around in the morning and evening times. It is very warm in Thailand and I hve to put Air-conditioning and set the room temperature at 25 c. Many bulldogs in this country were died from Heat stroke and that include my first bulldog too and I still feel guilty and sorry for his gone.Thank you very much for all welcome!!!

So glad you made the changes to save their lives. Good luck to you!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
āļĒāļīāļ™āļ”āļĩāļ•āđ‰āļ­āļ™āļĢāļąāļšāļ„āļļāļ“ Piak!
āļ‚āļ­āļšāļ„āļļāļ“āļŠāļģāļŦāļĢāļąāļšāļ āļēāļž
āļ„āļļāļ“āļĢāļąāļ‡āđāļāļ”āļđāļŦāļĨāđˆāļ­āļĄāļēāļ

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - Betty... Im ok im ok Im ok.... i promise....
:rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.