New Bully mama in Kentucky

OP
Corlando465

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
OHH, Tank is soo cute!! What a great day you had on Sunday, huh? How did you find him?

That Sunday was wonderful as has been each day since. Our new baby has really brought a togetherness to the family that hasn't been for a while! We actually found the litter ready for adoption in the local on-line ads. They were a county away and ironically the breeder turned out to be the best friend and neighbor of my brothers girlfriend and the breeders husband and my husband work for the same company. It sounds a little hokey, but it seems that it was just meant to be! :) We are so in love with our new addition. I don't think I've felt like this since I had my own babies.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN....... :heart::heart::heart: I'm in love at first site.... Tank is just precious, please post more pix.. :) Im glad you joined and feel free to ask questions. There are a lot of experienced people here to help. :) We have a photo contest each month so be sure to enter Tank in the next one starting the 1st of each month.

Firefighter Lilt

Feb 24, 2012
Baltimore,MD
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandon
Sorry I'm so late to Welcome you to EBN.. But I'm also new here :hahaha: .. And just from being here maybe a day, I can tell you I've learned alot about Bullies..

And your Tank is a cutie.. post some more pics :photo: so we can watch Tank grow

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.