New Bully mama in Kentucky

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Greetings all! We just adopted our first EB last week and he already has the whole family wrapped around his paw! He is 9 weeks old and his name is Tank. We have always loved EBs and had talked about getting one someday. Well someday came quite unplanned last Sunday. We have been dog-less for the past five years after having to put our Shih-Tzu down after 14 years. Needless to say, it's been a while since I had to think about house training and chew toys, not to mention all the special "instructions" that come along with Bullies. I am so glad that I found this forum. It has been very helpful, informative and entertaining. Thanks everyone for all the helpful information! Keep the questions and answers coming!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329691261.975978.jpg

Last edited:

JAMESnJACLYN

Feb 18, 2012
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda(RIP), Dozer
Welcome to EBN, just joined myself, it's full of tons of helpful information.

C

Cooper11

:welcome: I lost my 12 year old shih tzu a few years ago to and my little Cooper is who we got after he passed! Love the name Tank:D I am sure it will soon fit him even more as he gets older! I think there may even be a couple of tanks on ebn! Your tank is a cutie! I wish my baby was that small again!!!! Now I Can barely pick my chunk up! :hissy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and the informative, supportive and entertaining world of EBN!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Tank is a cutie, plus he has some beautiful coloring.

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Tank looks like he has a playmate already! I bet they have alot of fun with each other in the coming years. I'm partial to the brindle also, maybe it's cuz mine are brindle ;)

Blitzburggirl

Feb 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
Tank is precious!!! Princess Paisel Puff had to come and look at his picture too (she has a soft spot for the brindles- like herself ;) )

I'm new too :) Welcome welcome welcome!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Welcome! Adorable little baby! Ugh I miss when their that little! Enjoy and glad you joined!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
OHH, Tank is soo cute!! What a great day you had on Sunday, huh? How did you find him?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.