Cornelia and her family, from Germany

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my what wonderful pictures and stories. we so look forward to more. welcome to the site its very addicting and just such a nice group of people here. :D

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Your story was very interesting & awesome! Alma must have thought highly of you guys to be worried that you might drown! I'm sorry for the ones you lost too soon, I hate to even think about losing mine. I looked up Frankfurt on Google Earth, it looks like a large city.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and enjoyed your stories. Please jump right in and post away.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=4321]cornelia[/MENTION] Welcome to EBN!!!:luv: Loved reading your story and about you Bullys!! Looking forward to reading more about you!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
You've captured all those wonderful qualities of the English Bulldog in your stories that only a bulldog lover can relate to. I'm pleased that you focused on the how they enriched your lives with their love and adorable personalities. You mentioned that you wrote about your bulldogs to help with the grieving process. Are you a writer? Feel free to share more stories as they are very enjoyable.

OP
cornelia

cornelia

Feb 16, 2012
Lichtenau, a village in northwest Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Frieda, Kosmo
:whew:
You've captured all those wonderful qualities of the English Bulldog in your stories that only a bulldog lover can relate to. I'm pleased that you focused on the how they enriched your lives with their love and adorable personalities. You mentioned that you wrote about your bulldogs to help with the grieving process. Are you a writer? Feel free to share more stories as they are very enjoyable.

I started to write about Bulldogs with the „Yearbook 1977/78“ for a german Bulldog-Club. For over 25 years I was the editor an writer of the information-letter of a Bulldog-Club only for owners, not for breeders.

2005 I started www.cornelias-bulldog-blog.de That is not really a blog, it is something like a Bulldog-online-magazin with large online archives. Nearly 7 years now I and some Bulldog-friends are posting there every second day a story, pictures, medical advises, articels about genetic research results, news about breeding issues, and jokes too. I try to publish a mixture of everything around the bulldog. This is my hobby.

Ok, I will share with you (in English :whew:) some of my most lovely (and funniest :lol:) experiences with bulldogs.:lol::lol::p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.