New Bully Momma from Iowa :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Cooper and Gracie are adorable! Hope to see lots more pics and stories about them!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Hello from Iowa as well! Cooper and Gracie are adorable, as is your other cute puppy! Welcome to EBN! Here you will find a great community of those equally bully-obsessed! :D

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
OMG!! They are soooo cute!! Welcome to EBN!! I am feeling you on the technical part of this. I just had to read up on how to use the bullymarket and I have been on for almost 6 months!!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
awww they totally look like brother and sister :) great bullies and great photos..thanks :)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
They are both so beautiful!! when is their birthday, they are about the same age as my kiddos.. have you guys had a hard time dealing with 2 growing bulldogs. I have had it rough with them, I mean, I love them dearly, so soooo much, but I have probably aged 5 years in the 4 months I've had them.. they are partners in crime :ROFL:

OP
C

Cooper11

They are both so beautiful!! when is their birthday, they are about the same age as my kiddos.. have you guys had a hard time dealing with 2 growing bulldogs. I have had it rough with them, I mean, I love them dearly, so soooo much, but I have probably aged 5 years in the 4 months I've had them.. they are partners in crime :ROFL:

We have found that if there is a bone or something tasty to be chewing on then there is no drama.....well kinda Gracie thinks everything is hers and she doesn't like to share. last night she came over for the first time after being spade and she wanted all the new chew things I had just gotten for them. So now Coop gets pissy when she tries to take stuff from him but in the end she usually wins! We just laugh and laugh! We could watch them all day long. Sch funny but different personalities. I think their bday is August 13......Gracie really is a character though! Every time she comes over she makes a mess with the water bowl. And I mean mess she sticks her whole face in the water and then get the water all over....eventually she will just dump the water. It is my fault though...she does i more when I put ice cubes in the water and she thinks she needs to get them all out. My mom always get mad at me because she is always soaked when she leaves my house but it is the funniest thing to watch so I have to do it every time she comes over! Gracie also has the funniest faces.....and my cooper lets just say he is a chicken! Afraid of everything and very easy to scare and make him jump. My other dog is the same way! I don't know why I get stuck with the scaredy cats!! But I wuv my cooper!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Lol! My Aldo is also a scaredy cat but gets pissy when mad! Katara August 26 and Aldo sept 1 so they're not even one month apart :) Gracie sounds like such a character! Lol! I'm so glad you guys are so in love with your pets! There's so many ppl out there that get the pets then dispose of them like they were ols toys. Makes me so angry!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
:ROFL: You still so glad I found you guys!:ROFL:

LOL!!How do you find so much time to be on EBN is what I wonder. I just checked back on and found 10 new members to welcome!!

OP
C

Cooper11

LOL!!How do you find so much time to be on EBN is what I wonder. I just checked back on and found 10 new members to welcome!!

:) I know I don't have a life...:ROFL:.....My husband and i own our own business so this allows me to stay home with my kids...well kid my daughter goes to school and I have a 2 years old naughty boy! So this site is my sanity!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.