New Bully Momma from Iowa :)

C

Cooper11

Have always been fascinated with English Bulldogs all my life and finally got become a bully momma this last October. My baby is now 6 months old....around 40 lbs and he is a lover! While i was doing my research and looking for a EB my mom was like why are you getting one of those they are ugly....Needless to say we stopped at a pet store close to my home town and they had an EB and my mom fell in love and my baby sister wanted one. The next day was my day to go get my baby so my mom ended up coming with me for the almost 5 hour drive and ended up getting his sister. We could not be more happy and my mom and I are now obsessed! I have a male his name is Cooper and his sister is Gracie. Gracie is very spoiled and my mom carries her around like a baby! Such awesome dogs just love them to death! So happy there are a lot more crazy people out there like us that are so obsessed :tongue::tongue: Can't want to get to know everyone and learn more about the breed. Here are some pics Cooper is the brindle/white male and Gracie in tan!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome:

Glad to hear you and mum are so happy. Please try to post pictures again. they didn't come through

OP
C

Cooper11

IMG_0083.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0049.jpg

Last edited:
OP
C

Cooper11

:welcome:

Glad to hear you and mum are so happy. Please try to post pictures again. they didn't come through
Just did sorry I am still trying to figure this website out!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yeahhhhh you did it. It takes some time to find your way around. Lots of things on this site. teehee

The babys are beautiful and I must add, they look very healthy, GOOD JOB

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Can't wait to see Cooper and Gracie! ... and yes Bulldogs can be total love bugs :love:

7ba63d41.jpg

Last edited:
OP
C

Cooper11

This breed is seriously like having a baby and they get babied alot! I am glad my mom ended up getting Gracie because they play all the time. I do have a brussels griffen and they play to but two bulldogs playing together is priceless! I had made a post about the food I had them on. The breeder started out with IAMS and I didn't like IAMS i use IVET, it a food you can only get at the vet clinic. But after my mom found this site and there are the top 5 food on here we are considering changing. No problems really with this food only Cooper has tear stains and i clean his face almost everyday but I don't think it is coming off. It started when he was losing his teeth because there was one tooth that wasn't falling out and turning brown and I think it was bothering him. And no the stains just won't go away. Any suggesting and have you heard of IVET food.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Very good looking bullies, they are just precious, thanks for the pics, and if I have not said so yet, welcome to the site. I do not know anything about the food, but if they are doing OK on it, then it must be fine.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Thanks for posting pics. So happy you figured it out. Took me awhile to get the hang of things here but it's so worth it. It's so great that you kept the siblings together. They look super. Keep an eye out for allergies though as that stuff pops up later. Some allergies come from the food or environmental like dust, detergents and grass for example. One of my bullys has allergies and I've changed his food many times. He's also had a blood allergy test done and he can't eat lamb, pork or any potatoes. He's currently being changed over to Solid Gold Mmellinia Beef & Barley which I like cause the kibble is larger than the Natures Variety Instinct LID Turkey he's been on. He's got a "big" mouth and small kibble just makes him choke poor fellow. So glad you've joined and I'll be looking forward to seeing our new member bullies grow up and hearing their stories. Your Brussels griffon is a cutie too and a good sport for sharing his home with Bulldogs.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
A big Welcome from Kansas Ur babies are gorgeous. U love it. Sybil and Tess.

---

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4292]Cooper11[/MENTION] Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and sometimes wacky world of EBN

Cooper and Gracie are precious!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hello from your neighboring state! (NE). Your baby is just adorable, love the slide pic! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.