Unstoppable diarrhea

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] if you don't mind me asking so what do you feed your baby? Im having the same issue with Tess and I'm thinking it's EPI. I have been reading up on what we need to do. My vet would like to run some test on her pancreas. We tried changing food, antibiotics and right now I'm trying the bland diet. It gets me so frustrating! :( for my girl.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] if you don't mind me asking so what do you feed your baby? Im having the same issue with Tess and I'm thinking it's EPI. I have been reading up on what we need to do. My vet would like to run some test on her pancreas. We tried changing food, antibiotics and right now I'm trying the bland diet. It gets me so frustrating! :( for my girl.

The food EPI dogs have to eat is a Grain-free with limited fat of no more than 15%. They also have to have digestive enzymes added to their food at every meal. So that means no in-between treats at all, except an occasional Carrot (those are not digestible anyway) There are times she has a break through and needs to be on anti-biotics for 45 days and there are times I need to change her food because it is no longer working. It is a constant balancing act, but worth it to save her little life.

Right not she is on 6x enzymes and Orijen food. But I am going to have to switch soon because of her break through.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.