Hello from Florida!

OP
Southern Cross Bulldogs
Feb 3, 2012
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Welcome from the other Florida Coast. Glad you can join in. You have found the best place for bullies and this group will demand current and update photos, often.

Yeah I'm already in trouble...lol...my avatar is of my very first English bulldog, Gunny Lou Diamond (1965-70), not my new girl Gracie...everyone thinks it's of Gracie because I haven't posted one of her yet....I need to get with it huh...lol

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
As you can see we have some "fun" members cuz we are just one big happy family! So join us and don't be shy, we can actually be serious too!

f43eefd0.jpg

...from the crazy picture lady, BUAHAHAHAHA!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

OP
Southern Cross Bulldogs
Feb 3, 2012
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) but in the interest of "full disclosure", lol, the avatar is not of my new girl Gracie but of my very first English bulldog Gunny Lou Diamond (1965-70), who made my childhood both rich with puppy love and zany adventure...it's been over 40 years since I lost him but I can honestly tell you that a week doesn't go by that I don't think about him...RIP Guns, until we meet again on the Rainbow Bridge...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) but in the interest of "full disclosure", lol, the avatar is not of my new girl Gracie but of my very first English bulldog Gunny Lou Diamond (1965-70), who made my childhood both rich with puppy love and zany adventure...it's been over 40 years since I lost him but I can honestly tell you that a week doesn't go by that I don't think about him...RIP Guns, until we meet again on the Rainbow Bridge...

:hmm: how old is Gracie?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and would love to see pics of your baby. Plus as you can tell we have fun around here. :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... from the saner side of the membership... ;)
This is a great site for information on the breed and to socialize with people of a like interest. It sounds like you have quite some experience with bullies so feel free to jump right in. As someone mentioned we have a breeders forum within the site. Our only restriction is that we do not allow ANY form of advertising bullies for sale here and the ONLY place you can have contact info is on your profile page. We also do not endorse any breeders. We have many fine breeders that post here but you wouldn't know they were breeders because they don't promote their business here. Thanx again for joining and I look forward to seeing pix. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver

I had a bully for a pet while I was young too. Richard was amazing and that is exactly how I got my Bulldog addiction. One of these days I will have to head to my moms and get Richard pics.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I was in Florida once. I got a lot of exercise. It was called bootcamp, aghhhh!! WElcome to EBN

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome back to the wonderful world of bulldogs!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online