Hello from Nor Cal.

S

slammed

Hello everyone,

I'm Steve and Diesel is our "small" English Bulldog. She is a little over 4 years old and around 28lbs. Everyone thinks she is still a puppy. Everything has been fine until a couple of weeks ago when we were at the vet for a routine expression. The vet noticed something abnormal with her bladder. After an ultrasound, it seems there is a mass pushing up her bladder, but the vet isn't quite sure what it is. We were supposed to fast her and take her back to the vet, but unfortunately Diesel did not want to poop today even after 30 hours of no food, so we had to reschedule our visit till Thursday. I signed up to get input from other EB owners and see if anyone else has experience something similar. I will try to get a picture of the ultra sound on Thursday. You can follow Diesel on the blog we created for her at. We are crossing our fingers everything is ok on Thursday. I've attached a pic of Dee for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• diesel_stairs-650x300.jpg
    diesel_stairs-650x300.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I have no experience in this matter but wanted to welcome you to the website. There are a few small bully female members here. Our Gracie is 40 and I know of a couple others that are under 35. Good luck with your next vet visit and thanx for joining :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh my word, she is so Adura-bull. I can't stand it! Yes I will watch her blog. I have no experience or have heard of this but hope someone comes along soon who can help with this matter. Diesel is precious and Welcome to EBN

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Welcome to EB News. Someone is a lovely, professional photographer and a talented writer (loved reading your blog). I hope all goes well with Diesel and I will certainly be following her progress.

OP
S

slammed

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:hiya:Welcome to EBN, Steve and Diesel! Wow, your little Diesel is a precious girl. Your blog is great and those are gorgeous pics of her!

I will be thinking of her as she goes thru this next procedure with the vet's.
I hope it will be something that is temporary and fully treatable. I know you are worrying but know that you are in my thoughts and we are all here for you.

Please keep us updated on how Diesel is doing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Diesel is a beauty!

Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs.. I hope and pray all goes well with the testing and results/ Please keep us posted.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! I hope you find some support and comfort here!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.