Hello from Junebug and family

Junebugismybaby

Feb 1, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Junebug
:bully: hello I have a 1yr old female bully named Junebug. She is as sweet as pudding and the love of our lives. She has been a pretty healthy girl so far. We live in Alabama but will be moving to England in a couple of months. Cant wait to meet some bully friends from around the globe.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I love the Name; Junebug.. Pics please.

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there and welcome to EBN..I love your girls name...Junebug :heart: hope you post pics soon, this crowd can get rowdy :rofl:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: so glad to meet you! How exciting..a big move ahead of you! We have a few members here from England. I love her name! Glad you found us!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome to EBN!! Here you will find a wonderful community of bullies and their people! Love the name Junebug and can't wait to see more pictures of your cute bullie.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined and hope you enjoy it here. It is a friendly, fun loving bunch so join right in. Pleasse post more pic of Juni as Im sure there is more to her than a nose and tongue.. :p
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] is one of our lead moderators and lives in Manchester. Im sure she will be on before long. Moving to another country sounds like a very exciting adventure. [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] is also from England and now lives here in the US. Again, :welcome: :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
So excited to welcome you to EBN. You must share your beautiful Junebug with us and would love to hear about your adventures as you embark to a new country and new life with Junebug.

3e6765c7.jpg

GoGween

Jan 31, 2012
North Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Hey welcome! Great community here, should prove to be very helpful and insightful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Fight The Spunk!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome :welcome: I'm glad you found us, and thanks for the introduction. Good luck on your move, sounds exciting :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs! best of luck with your big move over the pound and .....

:pics:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: has anyone mentioned how much we like pics around here?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN, you will soon become addicted. My husband thinks I have lost my mind, lol. I already feel close to a few members even though I have never met them. This is a great suppor system

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and would love to see more pics of your lovely Junebug.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.