NEWBIE to EBN from Hawaii

Feb 3, 2012
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Hi there newbie...I just registered myself and thought you'd like to know that my father was in the Marine Corps and we were stationed at Pearl too back in the '60s. In fact, my mother actually met Elvis Presley walking the beach one day and was given a backstage pass to watch him film the move Paradise, Hawaiian Style. (I'll have to upload some pics when I figure out how) We also raised and bred EBs and I've just recently decided to get back into it myself. P.S. love the name Daisy Mae but Georgia is nice too....best of luck and if ever I can be of any assistance, please feel free to ask :)

Cynthia

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Haha! Rosco's face is saying "MOM, what have you done?!"

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Welcome to EBN!!! [MENTION=4230]Daisy Mae[/MENTION] I love the name Daisy Mae!! its so cute! I also think Rosco is so handsome!

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Thank you everyone! We are sticking with Georgia for her name. Wish I could change my name on here???? How do I go about doing that. Yes, I need to put that picture with a caption of her and Rosco.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you everyone! We are sticking with Georgia for her name. Wish I could change my name on here???? How do I go about doing that. Yes, I need to put that picture with a caption of her and Rosco.

You can... once you earn enough bully bucks you can change it or a current member with enough bucks can donate them to you and then you can change it (hint hint) Also, changing a screen name sends some members head spinning making them think they are imagining things .... [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome welcome welcome! You want advice?!?!? MORE pics please! My gosh those little spots are ADORABLE!!!! I too love bostons, you have a great mix there. I will send you some points so you can change your name in the bully market. It would be in the drop down menu at the top under features. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Once in bully market on the left side is a box with all your choices what to do. You have to buy the user name first then go back to user name and it will show, change user name, change color etc. Buy change user name and you are set. ;)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN. Miss Daisy Mae is adorable -- love the freckles

[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] is also in HI

She looks like Bank's Cosmic Twin

Love the freckles Daisy May

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
WELCOME to ebn! Daisy/Georgia is gorgeous and Rosco adorable too!! This is a great site, any questions, just ask,.. I can't wait to see Georgia grow up!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Oh wow, Aloha [MENTION=4230]Georgiasmom[/MENTION] , glad to have a neighbor join us. My wife is also in the Navy, and we live in Radford off of Nimitz... Is that close? I have a big Bully boy named Moe, just over a year old... It's so much fun watching them grow up from puppies, your gonna love it :) I do take Moe to the dog park occasionally, so if you ever want to get her out to run with someone her speed, just let me know :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you for all your help! It has been so long since we had a puppy and she is a spit fire. I am sure glad we don't have carpet in our home. LOL!

@Jeannie -- we've got another 'firecracker/spitfire' female!!

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Welcome [MENTION=4230]Georgiasmom[/MENTION]! She is adorable! She reminds me of my 2 1/2 month old Spunky, she has little freckles on her left ear too :)

Good luck! This forum is very helpful.

Most Reactions