NEWBIE to EBN from Hawaii

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Hello Everyone!!! My husband and I just purchased a 3 month old English Bulldog. We named her Daisy Mae and we have a Boston Terrier who is 6 years old Named Rosco Pio Train. My husband is in the US Navy and we are stationed in Pearl Harbor. Any advice on this breed is appreciated!

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 110

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN...... You have certainly come to the right place for bully info... ask away and you'll get your answer as best we know. Thanx for joining and please join right in. [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] is a member in Hawaii and should reply too.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome and you little Daisy is a doll!! Any questions you may have feel free to ask, one of us has usually been there or done that. If you are like me as much as I THOUGHT I knew about the breed wasent crap before I found this site. This site has been a huge help in raising Vegas!!

Poppy

Dec 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Poppy, Bunk
Welcome! Daisy Mae is precious. Does she have problems w. the heat in Hawaii? Mine do and I live in Canada!

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Right now here in Hawaii hasn't been too hot. But we have a Boston and he does. So I figured she will have to be closely watched like him when it gets hotter. Thank you all for the welcome!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi and :welcome: to EBN. Just jump right on in and I hope you enjoy it here as all of us do. :D Daisy May has wonderful spots. :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Daisey is a Doll!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN. Miss Daisy Mae is adorable -- love the freckles

[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] is also in HI

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Daisy is beautiful! Congratulations on your new baby :)

I'm new here too but I'll tell you, if there is anything you need to learn, you can absolutely learn it here. I did (and still am ;) )!

Anything to learn about the breed? I'll tell you what my vet told me. She said "bulldogs shouldn't be considered dogs. They are a species unto themselves" I thought that about said it all lol

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome. Your new little girl is so cute. I love her polka dotted ears. You have found the best place for bully parents. Tons of friendships, supports and answers at your finger tips. I am sure [MENTION=406]Telly[/MENTION]3 will chime in soon, he is a neighbor of yours, since the island is only so big.

I was there once, my brother was stationed at Pearl Harbor for many years, his kids grew up there. Such a beautiful place, it will leave a mark in your heart forever.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! If you ever have any questions feel free to ask! Daisy Mae is super cute and I bet Rosco is too (I love Bostons, just not as much as bullys LOL :)).

OP
Georgiasmom

Georgiasmom

Feb 3, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
So Hubby came home and wants to change her name to Georgia. Which is where we are from??? What do y'all think? Picture of Rosco and EB still working on name. LOL DSC_0005.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So Hubby came home and wants to change her name to Georgia. Which is where we are from??? What do y'all think? Picture of Rosco and EB still working on name. LOL View attachment 16820

Our Abby's official name is Georgia Abigail (initials GA, we are UGA fans) Abby just seemed to roll off the tongue better, so we call her that.

you need to go with your heart. Both names are adorable, just like her. Love your Boston, too cute.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.