hello

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hi Everyone! My name is Rosemarie and my fiance Rich. I have 2 babies (dogs) 1 American Pitbull Terrier Chanel who is now 5 years old and still a little baby who loves cuddling and I also have my newest little boy Brutus who is a 8 month old English Bulldog who is not like others say lazy lol They are a great pair for eachother and our life. I have no children and love my dogs!!!!!! I am so happy to have found this site for my Brutus (baby boy) also....My Chanel has never had any problems as far as her health (knocking on wood) . My little boy Brutus on the other hand well thats different! lol b/c I know of the problems with the breed I am so extra cautious with him to ensure I do everything right! I am so thankful for the people here who know and understand the breed and are willing to help so thank you thank you in advance for my million questions that are underway (lol)

PS I tried to upload some photos not sure if it worked so let me know! :)
Thank you,

Rosemarie, Rich, Chanel, and Brutus

Welcome! Rosemarie & Rich...Brutus is so very handsome. Feel free to post pictures of Chanel too!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I def agree with you Bev and nice to meet you! Your little girl is so cute! My little boy just had surgery 3 days ago so he is in recovery mode so I am exhasuted from doing his laundry and keeping him calm and relaxed lol

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww abby is so cute!! make sure you take lots of picture because before you know it she will be 40 lbs :) welcome!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION]-Well hello there lurker (lol):tease:. Glad you finally joined the club!!

[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION]- Welcome, but you are going to get lost in this thread! You should start one of your one so no one misses your intro accidently!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to you both! Yes we are tight knit, and like family. But the bigger the family the better!! Your babies are adorable, share often!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] thanks for the pics and welcome to EBN. I too lurked around before I had the courage to say hi and become a member. Glad I did, because I have learned so much!!!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
:welcome: to EBN! Don't worry, I lurked for a while too, then joined but was so shy about posting. It was so silly because this is by far the most welcoming and nice community on the interweb!
I look forward to seeing more pictures of your adorable Abby!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.