hello

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I have been lurking your forums since I brought my little sweetie head home a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure what to say or even if you all would mind the intrusion. You have such a tight little community here, everyone seems so friendly! So I decided that today was the day to say hi.

My name is Bev. I have 3 sons (my oldest just got engaged!! YAY!!). We have a 13 year old shepard/husky mix named Roxy and my Abby just moved into our hearts last month. Abby was born on October 24 and when we got her she was under-nourished and very sick. At 3 months old she weighed under 8 pounds. We've had her for about a month and our vet says that she is thriving! She now weighs almost 12 pounds and is healthy as can be. She still has a little more weight to gain before I sleep with both eyes closed again, but she is on the right track. I'm telling you all this because part of the credit for her good health is all that I have learned here. I am so thankful for finding this forum and so grateful for the help that you all have given me without even knowing it.

I look forward to spending a lot of time here and sharing my sweetie heads life with you.

Anyway. Enough of that. If I've learned anything in my weeks lurking these forums it's that you all want pictures! lol

I would like you to all meet my Lady Abigail but her friends call her Abby :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome: Bev, I am so happy you decided to join!! Abby is is a beauty and you caught on quick with posting pictures. lol. I look forward to hearing more about miss Abby!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Abby is adorable! So happy to see she found her way to you and the love she deserves! Can't wait to get to watch her grow.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Oh my, is Abby a sweetheart!!!! Thanx for joining and please jump right in, the waters warm... LOL

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
:detective:Look at her! SHe is beautiful!! Don't ever be shy to jump right in! Remember, we were all new on here at one time! So glad you joined!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Bev! So glad you are here! While we are a very close family..we love new family members! Can't wait to get to know you and sweet Abby!! My youngest just got engaged too! But mines a she...!! Jump in and get yakking!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN.

Abby is adorable.... love her facial markings/coloring.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my goodness what a :heart:! Welcome aboard. Glad you decided to come out of lurk mode. We dont bite, jump on in and ask any questions you have. :D

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
What a sweet little face she has! I'll look forward to seeing you post bunches! :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Bev and sweet little Abby. Glad you joined. Mi EBN casa es su casa. You know Bev I'm actually a really shy person but something about this place drew me in. Actually, it was [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. After sending a picture of BabyGirl into the monthly contest at this EBN site, which I really just stumbled upon as I surfed the internet...she sent me a nice message. Well she won me over in an instant and now I see there are a lot of wonderful people here and it just keeps getting better. Anyone who loves animals and especially bulldogs has got to have a good heart, right? So don't hesitate to say or ask anything cuz you're already part of this crazy family.

08977d40.jpg

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hi Everyone! My name is Rosemarie and my fiance Rich. I have 2 babies (dogs) 1 American Pitbull Terrier Chanel who is now 5 years old and still a little baby who loves cuddling and I also have my newest little boy Brutus who is a 8 month old English Bulldog who is not like others say lazy lol They are a great pair for eachother and our life. I have no children and love my dogs!!!!!! I am so happy to have found this site for my Brutus (baby boy) also....My Chanel has never had any problems as far as her health (knocking on wood) . My little boy Brutus on the other hand well thats different! lol b/c I know of the problems with the breed I am so extra cautious with him to ensure I do everything right! I am so thankful for the people here who know and understand the breed and are willing to help so thank you thank you in advance for my million questions that are underway (lol)

PS I tried to upload some photos not sure if it worked so let me know! :)
Thank you,

Rosemarie, Rich, Chanel, and Brutus

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome to our family Bev :) We love it when new members decide to join and share their beautiful Bullys with us. I am happy you plucked up the courage to say hi :hug:
There's lots of fun stuff to do here too, photo themes, photo of the month contests, This and That!! jump right in we don't bite :welcome:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Thanks everyone! The first thing that I noticed about this community is how tight it is. I'm glad to be a part of it :)

Hi Rosemarie and Rich!! :hiya:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.