New to EBN

OP
MaxwellsMomma

MaxwellsMomma

Feb 1, 2012
north east Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maxwell
He was previously fed Purina One. He was given no supplements at all and his nails were about an inch long and starting to curl under causing problems when he walked. We have since gotten him trimmed and groomed and started him on glucosamin/chondroiton supplements for his joints, and gradually switching him to the same food our other dog eats (she has alot of allergies too). It is Solid Gold Wolf King with Lamb. He seems to really like it. Keep in mind that this is only our 2nd day with him so we have a ways to go. Appointment is already set up with the vet to get him examined and started on heartworm, flea treatment, dental exam, and ears. It is obvious that Maxwell is depressed but our 3 human kids are just smitten with him and keep him entertained and my husband layed on the floor with him for hours last night trying to make him feel at home. He slept in bed with us with no potty accidents at all contrary to what the surrendering prior owner had claimed. He even learned how to sit on command working with my 11 year old daughter!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Awww...I love you guys. He won't be depressed for long cuz he's got the bestest new pawrents now! :dance3:

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
That's such a blessing to mr. Maxwell :) he already loves you guys, dogs know when their being rescued :) thanks for giving him a good home, and WELCOME!!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! I love the look of him!!

GoGween

Jan 31, 2012
North Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Welcome! I admire you for adopting him to give him a good senior lifestyle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Fight The Spunk!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.